What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

astrogirl

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
I've got John Mayer's two albums (Heavier Things and Room for Squares) stuck in my head. I've basically had them playing all day for the past three days.
I lost my copy of Heavier Things :(

I don't know how that happened! I'm not the kind of person who loses things...

Speaking of John Mayer, I took some photos of him at his concert but unfortunately they are crap :(

John_Travolta

Juniors
I HAVE THAT song "The Reason"-by Hoobastank in my head of late, don`t mind it but f**k can`t get it out of my head, its on everywhere I go of late haha.

Troy

misty

Juniors
I was going through my CD's today and found this one Eric Clapton and Cream it has STRANGE BREW,WHITE ROOM,LAYLA,BADGE,CROSS ROADS, COCAINE,I SHOT THE SHERIFF,AFTER MIDNIGHT,KNOCKEN ON HEAVENS DOOR,LET IT GROW and a few others didn't even know I had this :D

northey

First Grade
today i have the green day song " time of your life" stuck in my head.. it is one of my all time fave songs, cause everything i hear it , it makes me cry!....

Misanthrope

Staff member
Thirsty Merc are great. I've yet to track down a copy of their singles or album in the local stores though. Might have to look elsewhere. I've been a fan since 'Wasting Time'.

I'm buying 'Any Given Thursday' soon, astro. Can't wait! :D

misty

Juniors
John_Travolta said:
The song "Cocaine" might go well for Andrew Walker......... :? :shock: :roll:

Yes, well he's paying the ultimate price now isn't he :?

Anonymous

Juniors
misty said:
I was going through my CD's today and found this one Eric Clapton and Cream it has STRANGE BREW,WHITE ROOM,LAYLA,BADGE,CROSS ROADS, COCAINE,I SHOT THE SHERIFF,AFTER MIDNIGHT,KNOCKEN ON HEAVENS DOOR,LET IT GROW and a few others didn't even know I had this :D

Do you like The Beatles?

astrogirl

First Grade
astrogirl said:
chriswalkerbush said:
I've got John Mayer's two albums (Heavier Things and Room for Squares) stuck in my head. I've basically had them playing all day for the past three days.
I lost my copy of Heavier Things :(
I'm listening to this again for the first time in ages.

I love this album!

This morning there's a calm I can't explain ~ Clarity
Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar ~ Bigger Than My Body

Misanthrope

Staff member
What's your fave song at that album, astro? I'm partial to 'Daughters' and 'Split Screen Sadness', myself.

astrogirl

First Grade
My favourites have evolved since I first heard the album.

First I loved Bigger Than My Body

... then Come Back To Bed, Home Life and Something's Missing

... then Split Screen Sadness

... and now I love Clarity as well - which is funny cos I didn't like it much when I first got the album!

I pretty much adore the whole thing :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, I think that's a foregone conclusion. Anyone who claims to be a fan of John Mayer should generally be able to say they love all of his albums. What about his older stuff? You a fan of 'Comfortable', 'Love Soon', 'Covered in the Rain' etc?

astrogirl

First Grade
I love:

Back To You
My Stupid Mouth
Neon - he didn't do this at his Sydney concert a couple of months ago!
Covered In Rain - I loved hearing this live :D
Your Body Is A Wonderland :oops:

I don't know Love Soon...

I have "Inside Wants Out", "Room for Squares", "Heavier Things" and his live CD and DVD but I don't think it's on any of them :? Where is it from cwb?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Love Soon was on Inside Wants Out, I thought. What about Comfortable? It's easily his finest ever song!

General Knight

Juniors
I got that stupid Get Out song by Jojo in my head. Never really been a fan of her song but theyre bloody playing it everywhere and it just got stuck in my head. She is pretty hot though and no Im not one of those pedophile poeple those police are after.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
CCGenerals said:
She is pretty hot though and no Im not one of those pedophile poeple those police are after.
:lol: Well she does look older than 13.

I've got 'With or Without You' by U2 stuck in my head for some reason.

princessjen

Juniors
Thirsty Merc are great. I've yet to track down a copy of their singles or album in the local stores though. Might have to look elsewhere. I've been a fan since 'Wasting Time'.
I've got their album its pretty good. My completeness and watsing time are the best ones in my opinion but theres a few other good ones

At the moment I have 2 crowded house songs in my head; dont dream its over and better be home soon

Latest posts