What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

Anonymous

Juniors
misty said:
Gene Krupa said:
misty said:
:shock: really!

Yep. And Lightning Strikes by Lou Christie!

I've gotta stop downloading everything I hear on 2HD! #-o

:lol: I thought I was the only one who did that, when I hear something I like I go looking for it :D I hate buying CD's when there is only a few songs on it I like.

Now I've got you going through my head.

Misty - Ray Stevens!

misty

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
misty said:
Gene Krupa said:
misty said:
:shock: really!

Yep. And Lightning Strikes by Lou Christie!

I've gotta stop downloading everything I hear on 2HD! #-o

:lol: I thought I was the only one who did that, when I hear something I like I go looking for it :D I hate buying CD's when there is only a few songs on it I like.

Now I've got you going through my head.

Misty - Ray Stevens!

:lol:

I like Nat King Cole's Misty

I had this song going through my brain and now its gorrrrrrrrrrrne :shock:

My heads empty :D

NC

Juniors
chriswalkerbush said:
The entire Maroon 5 album is awesome. 'Sunday Morning', 'She Will be Loved', 'This Love', 'Tangled', and 'Must Get Out' are all awesome tracks. Wish I could've been in Sydney to see them live earlier this year.
I love their album! It hasn't been out of my CD player since I got it. My friend won tickets to the concert in Melbourne, so jealous!

For some reason whenever I see this thread, a Hilary Duff song pops into my head :-&

les norton

First Grade
Tristan loves the simpsons so i keep getting their songs in my noggin, this morning its...

God said to Noah theres gonna be a floody, floody :x

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've got John Mayer's two albums (Heavier Things and Room for Squares) stuck in my head. I've basically had them playing all day for the past three days.

Anonymous

Juniors
I really want to find a copy of My Knight In Black Leather by Bette Midler.

If anyone has a copy let me know?

[-o<

*melliez*

Juniors
I have had American Idiot stuck in my head for the last 2 days!

I have been tryign to rid myself of this song, but it doesn't seem to be working, due to the fact the radio seems to keep playing it!!

Hopefully today I will have a new song in my head!

Andy

First Grade
That gay Darren Hayes song - I wanna be Popular.

I heard it on NXFM this morning and thought "Geez this guy is gay" and now his crappy song is stuck in my head. Aaarrrgh! :evil:

Latest posts