What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

princessjen

Juniors
Some nasty person was singin All seats taken by Bec cartwright and now its firmly lodged in my noggin
sorry i should be sympathetic, but haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dont eat me les :oops: :lol:

princess plj

Juniors
i now have that song casey sang in my head and because she did not know the words i dont...so all i am singing is elenor rigby and then i hum the next bit ....so annoying

princessjen

Juniors
i now have that song casey sang in my head and because she did not know the words i dont...so all i am singing is elenor rigby and then i hum the next bit ....so annoying
:eek: dont sing it like her! :evil: dont talk to me about her
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

les norton

First Grade
princessjen said:
Some nasty person was singin All seats taken by Bec cartwright and now its firmly lodged in my noggin
sorry i should be sympathetic, but haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dont eat me les :oops: :lol:

:evil: :D

I cant believe it....it was gone and now because of this bloody thread....ITS BACK! :cry:

Death to this thread!!

astrogirl

First Grade
princess plj said:
LOL! For the last half day or so I have had the Ricki-Lee performance version of Work It Out in my head - it won't leave!

*melliez*

Juniors
I woke up and had Seal - Kiss from a Rose in my head

God only knows the last time I heard that song, but now it is really starting to give me the cranks! :evil:

I need to find a new song to get stuck in my head, but it doesn't seem to be working... hopefully there will be something on while I am driving to work that will save me from my misery!

Andy

First Grade
Everybody's talkin at me - I'm not sure who sings it... Willie Nelson maybe?

northey

First Grade
Gene Krupa wrote:
Andy wrote:
Everybody's talkin at me - I'm not sure who sings it... Willie Nelson maybe?

It's Harry Nilsson.

i have that song stuck in my head, but i have the diesel version stuck in my head

Latest posts