What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ozone - Numa Numa Song

f**k that's an addictive song. Enrollment does indeed blow. Wait until you try to do it for an external post-grad course. It's hell.

My song:
Heard 'Em Say - Kanye West

The Devil

Bench
CWBush said:
f**k that's an addictive song. Enrollment does indeed blow. Wait until you try to do it for an external post-grad course. It's hell.

It IS an addictive song, especially when you watch Dancing Gary! :lol:

Man.. saying that sounds like a b*tch..

at least most of my enrolment is out of the way.. now i gotta see if i can organise a transfer.. and go through the whole f*cking process again.. :lol:

Nelly ft Tim McGraw - Over and Over

rock_on_knights said:
lights and sounds - yellowcard

Are you a Yellowcard fan Rusho? I will be so stoked if you are... it isn't that easy to find Yellowcard fans in Australia! In America they are bigger than God, but they've never really taken off here.

I've been listening to the "Ocean Avenue" CD non-stop in my car for about a fortnight now... I'm looking forward to getting"Lights and Sounds".

My song - "View From Heaven" - Yellowcard (surprise, surprise).

The_Joey_Show said:
Are you a Yellowcard fan Rusho? I will be so stoked if you are... it isn't that easy to find Yellowcard fans in Australia! In America they are bigger than God, but they've never really taken off here.

I've been listening to the "Ocean Avenue" CD non-stop in my car for about a fortnight now... I'm looking forward to getting"Lights and Sounds".

My song - "View From Heaven" - Yellowcard (surprise, surprise).

haha YES i love yellowcard!!!! I was going to go to their concert... but mum said i could only go to 1 concert so i now i'm going to Taking Back Sunday
Plus the yellowcard concert was in luna park which is find pretty dodgey... but hey!! It was cheap as well:( im so annoyed i couldn't go to both!!
I LOVE ocean avenue :) Only one is currently my fav song from that album, and i love lights and sounds as well

i have believe me by fort minor
I WANTED TO GO TO THEIR CONCERT :( but again i could only choose 1 :cry:

stevo

Juniors
don't know if tv ad tunes count but i keep getting that bloody solo ad stuck in my head.

At work today, for some reason, Incy, Wincy Spider got into my little head and annoyed me!