What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

The damn theme song from Family Guy! All together now..

"It seems today, that all you see,
Is violence in movies, and sex on TV,
But where are those good old-fashioned values,
On which we used to rely?"

:lol:

stevo

Juniors
les norton said:
I have your beautiful - blunt bastard

I want to cry.

I'd rather that then that stupid bloody nova ad song. We really, really, really love brisbane. errr i hate it when i get that stuck in my head. it makes me want to shoot myself in the head!](*,)

Stranger

Coach
I'd rather that then that stupid bloody nova ad song. We really, really, really love brisbane. errr i hate it when i get that stuck in my head. it makes me want to shoot myself in the head!

:lol: , I really, really, really, love sydney! love it so much it hurttttsssss

Great ad.

Misanthrope

Staff member
JCB - Nizlopi

If anyone here likes songs with deep lyrics and a great male vocal, you'll like this song. Beautiful songwriting!

Misanthrope

Staff member
That song has awful lyrics. It's like something from a Catholic school songbook.

"Tymps" - Fiona Apple

My flatmate is a feminist

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been itching for [V] to play the new Charlotte Church one. Awful song, but Je-zuz. How does an ex choir girl look so damn dirty!?

CWBush said:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been itching for [V] to play the new Charlotte Church one. Awful song, but Je-zuz. How does an ex choir girl look so damn dirty!?

Amen brother (pardon the choir girl pun)!

I've seen that clip, and without giving too much away, just let me say that if more choir girls looked (and dressed) like Charlotte Church, I'd go to church more often (pardon the pun again)!

Latest posts