What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Summer roll call - who will keep checking in here?

roopy

Referee
I have moved to my summer 'job' of reving up the international section.
I neglect the place all winter and give it heaps of attention in summer.

I will still be here regularly though.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah. I've got my mod duties, Crusade stuff, and then I may be running this year's Knights Survivor

And really, what else am I going to do? :p

Jono078

Referee
I will be checking in, hopefully reading about how good our off season has been :). And to wish everyone a merry Christmas and Happy New Year :).

Spitty

Juniors
I'll pop up here and around the place. Need my fix of knights lovers during the long and fooball-less summer.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I'll post a little less then what I do now, which aint much anyway. But i'll be round like a potato. A weird, actually round potato, not a weird mish-mash half oval, half bulbous kind of potato.

Andy

First Grade
I'm taking a second job over Christmas/summer period so I'll have limited time to get online.

But any of you fellas are interested in buynig a suit - come and see me or my good friend Andy Roberts up at Gentleman's Outfitters at Charlestown. ;-)

B-dos

Referee
You might just have youself a customer Andy my man. Ill be needing a suit for work for next winter.

astrogirl

First Grade
Zoidberg said:
I'll post a little less then what I do now, which aint much anyway. But i'll be round like a potato. A weird, actually round potato, not a weird mish-mash half oval, half bulbous kind of potato.
:lol: you made me laugh Zoidberg!

TooheysNew

Coach
Andy said:
I'm taking a second job over Christmas/summer period so I'll have limited time to get online.

But any of you fellas are interested in buynig a suit - come and see me or my good friend Andy Roberts up at Gentleman's Outfitters at Charlestown. ;-)
Special deal for mates?

Latest posts