What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The energy thread

astrogirl

First Grade
That sounds more than cool Charley :D

Not cool is the fact that my calf muscles are STILL sore following a workout on stairs on Wednesday night...

Charley9

Bench
Yeah I ran on wednesday and my shins hurt...i really hate that. I think I need cushy things in my shoes.

les norton

First Grade
There are certain choes design to help with shin splints...I get em too...they suck!!

I did nuttin' yesterday but i do plan to go to the gym this arvo....sure everyone thinks.

Charley9

Bench
les norton said:
I did nuttin' yesterday but i do plan to go to the gym this arvo....sure everyone thinks.

As dead tired as I am, I absolutely have to run today. I'm not giving myself a choice.
I ate so much food yesterday that I went to a rock concert last night sweated my a$$ off, woke up this morning and still felt full of food.
I hope my legs can take it today.

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
As dead tired as I am, I absolutely have to run today. I'm not giving myself a choice.
I ate so much food yesterday that I went to a rock concert last night sweated my a$$ off, woke up this morning and still felt full of food.
I hope my legs can take it today.
Same Charley. Made myself go to training today. I ate unhealthy food the entire weekend - I am not exaggerating - beers and pie at the footy on Saturday night, burger and chips on Sunday at lunch and then Chinese takeaway for dinner. Ugh. I still feel terrible after having steamed vegies for dinner tonight. And drinking lots of water.

Anyway, I managed to run 2.4km in 11:50 minutes, which is really good for me - my best is 11:47.

RABK

Referee
Hehe i can run 3.2km in 12 minutes so that's very good Cathy, you must be very fit atm.

astrogirl

First Grade
Nah not at all. I was deadset battling after it - took me a few minutes to get rid of the headspins.

Woah.... you people are so fit :lol:
2.4 in 11:50 is insane, 3.2 in 12 is just crazy. Good though, i don't know how much i can run :lol: i couldn't be bothered at the moment. Soccer is good enough for me :p

Charley9

Bench
I ran monday tuesday and wednesday, but yesterday I went for coffee and tonight i'm going for dinner, so i will go tomorrow morning...Ohh I love a good run in the morning! :D

But the worst part about running, is that it makes me just want to eat all the time!

astrogirl

First Grade
I have to get back into exercise and eating right!!!

I've come to this realisation because I have been drinking WAY too much, especially in the past week. Yuk.

garden fairy

Juniors
LOL, Astro...I haven't done anything in ages, beside the odd walk around the uni campus...I had two decisions to make last night: hit up a bottle of champagne, or hit the gym...I chose the latter, and my body is begging for the champers now!!

Stuzmeister

Juniors
I wish I could get into the running, but alas I have no motivation for that.
Touch footy on Monday nights and Indoor Soccer on Fridays with a walk to and from campus every second day is good enough for me. And to be honest, I haven't felt this fit for a long time.

Charley9

Bench
I honestly couldn't live without running now. You think people are exaggerating when they say it's addictive, but it really is.
Must be the endorphins.

RABK

Referee
Thank god for metabolism, i've been a fat pig the past 3 weeks and haven't exercised much at all (Holidays) and still have a flat stomach.

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Thank god for metabolism, i've been a fat pig the past 3 weeks and haven't exercised much at all (Holidays) and still have a flat stomach.

that sucks man! I just look at a hot chocolate and put on weight!

garden fairy

Juniors
I'm still tossing up whether to go to the forum and watch Big Brother whilst on the treadmill...or watch Big Brother whilst stuffing my face at home...decisions, decisions!

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Yaaaay! Astro! Good girl, how did you feel?
Thanks Charley! I felt good afterwards but I actually didn't run the whole way. Still, better than not going :D

Latest posts