What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The energy thread

RABK

Referee
:lol:

I wanna do a beep test to see just how fit i am atm. My personal best was 13.6, i dunno if i could get near that again.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
omg i hate the beep test i remember our netball coach used to always say she was gonna make us do it and she asked us to remind her to bring the tape..... but she was old with a bad memory so we jsut never reminded her about it.
i hated having her as my coach cos when i was a bit younger i was a good runner adn made it to state a few times and she was my running coach so she used to alwaysd yell cmon stace i know u can run faster than that :lol:

i used to play touch as well and ill always remember my friend had the ball and ran away downt eh field and looked so happy and she jsut kept running adn no one was cahsing her cos she had gone past the try line but she thought she was just running too fast and when she heard soemone say she had ran past the tryline she was so embarassed oh it was funny espically cos it woulda been her first and only try of the year :lol:

northey

First Grade
i am so lazy, i don't go to the gym anymore lol
but i make a point for not taking the elevator to the top floor at uni. i walk up the stairs lol

astrogirl

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Can also do 52 push ups a minute.
Pretty good. I can only do 47 modified pushups in a minute. The ones on my knees... Am starting to do real pushups though :D

Stranger

Coach
Pretty good. I can only do 47 modified pushups in a minute.

Dont be ashamed... call them what they are... Womans push-ups

*hids from the flying handbags*

But that is what they is called.

Beep test isn't necessarily about fitness, its one of those mind 'v' pain tests.

astrogirl

First Grade
Benny you are in TROUBLE!

So is Parki. In a different thread he said something about women not being able to read maps :eek:

Stranger

Coach
:lol: well we are technically both right :p

But seriously, push-ups from your knees, are called womans push-ups, no joke.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I couldn't keep any food down at all today. Bless this stomach bug! I got all the pleasure of drinking water and eating dry biscuits with none of the guilt!

And I walked to buy ice. I'm so friggin' hot and dizzy it's not funny. Work tomorrow shall be amusing. Maybe I'll vomit on somebody.

Don't come to Marketown tomorrow, guys.

les norton

First Grade
Ahhh that sucks chris...hope your feeling better.

I have been pretty good lately. Lost 1 1/2 kgs...thank god because i put 2 on in the last 3 months.

....and just quietly, I kick arse at reading maps (if i dont say so myself) and i can do my fair share of push ups.

TooheysNew

Coach
I spent last night flipping 600 kilogram bales of cardboard, and then played midnight football. My legs are f*cked. lol

astrogirl

First Grade
I am still struggling to walk in heels today. Tonight's training session should be light on running - at least I hope so!

Charley9

Bench
I did more red/blue line training yesterday and pulled out ab stretcher thingy out of the garage, dusted it off and went to work on the tum-tum last night. I am feeling so good right now. It's amazing how much better you feel when you're eating well and burning up some energy.

RABK

Referee
God, all us Knights forumers who live in Sydney should get together for some workouts together! :p

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
I did more red/blue line training yesterday and pulled out ab stretcher thingy out of the garage, dusted it off and went to work on the tum-tum last night. I am feeling so good right now. It's amazing how much better you feel when you're eating well and burning up some energy.
I totally agree!

Hey Charley, what's red/blue line training?

On Wednesday we spent an hour doing alternating between circuits and running, changing after 40 seconds. I love running for that amount of time, and then having the variety of doing pushups, situps, triceps work, boxing, kicking etc. We did heaps of other stuff but can't remember at the moment.

Stranger

Coach
Ill lead some fitness training if the sydney people want to get fit.

I will even do some RL training for yas, to make it fun for yas :p

Im not a drop and give me 50 type trainer so thats a bonus :lol:

northey

First Grade
Ill lead some fitness training if the sydney people want to get fit.

I will even do some RL training for yas, to make it fun for yas

Im not a drop and give me 50 type trainer so thats a bonus

hahah sure BENNY, you'll have a hard time training me lol

Stranger

Coach
haha You dont work, you do pushups

You dont go hard enough, you start again

You drop the footy, You give 10 busts! :lol:

Ohhh its fun... for a while... :lol:

Latest posts