What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCharisma

Bench
You said you'd sms me even if you decided to go... I was fully cut, I was looking forward to your sms too. My day just dragged and dragged. I looked at my phone and there was no sms, so I'd put it in my pocket and look 5 minutes later.

I'll tell you, it was a long day!

So woman... fill me in, how was it (amazing no doubt :()

Charley9

Bench
MrCharisma said:
You said you'd sms me even if you decided to go... I was fully cut, I was looking forward to your sms too. My day just dragged and dragged. I looked at my phone and there was no sms, so I'd put it in my pocket and look 5 minutes later.

I'll tell you, it was a long day!

So woman... fill me in, how was it (amazing no doubt :()

LOL! Want me to send you one now??

Yes it was unbeleivable. By far the best show i have ever seen and, i doubt i will see one as good as that for the rest of my life. I had so much fun i can't tell you!

Oh you're gonna kill me, you know what? They still had plently of good seats available too! I should have msgd you and you could have come and bought a ticket THERE!! Oh my god!

MrCharisma

Bench
Dag nam it!

The best show I ever saw was Marilyn Manson. He is such an amazing performer, it was like a wild and large musical with all the sets and things like that. Glad you had fun... it was a wicked line up to being with so I knew it was going to be huge.

If you really want to message me now, you can... I know you've got your finger on the send button, just waiting for me to confirm it :D

Charley9

Bench
MrCharisma said:
How does having a girlfriend stop you sms'ing me :( all I want is a hello from a fellow Mediterranean Descendant

hello...

there ya go!!
You just want my number so you can prank me!

MrCharisma

Bench
I don't have credit.... and I haven't bought credit for like 6 months. I buy cheap arse text credit :D

Nah I wanna go on a cap but Optus won't give me a contract despite owning my phone, being with them for 7 years and giving them my latest pay slips which show I earn $500+ a week

GIVE ME A CAP ALREADY!!!!!

Charley9

Bench
i'm on no plans! no plans is the best thing ever! But i want to get a new phone. I want one with a colour screen so i can put a picture of bedsy as my wallpaper and i want to play a real song for my ringtone...i haven't decided what song yet...

MrCharisma

Bench
Lol I bought a 6610i last year and I want to upgrade.... not sure what I want. Wouldn't mind one with video phone and I want to buy it outright... so I'll see what deals I can get. I'm also looking at changing from Optus to Vodaphone... but that requires effort.

I still didn't get no sms loving yet... are you just leading me on?

Status
Not open for further replies.