What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha well it got thrown down my back and it hurt!!!!!! i've hated it ever since. im very fussy when it comes to weather :lol: i still think its cold even when its like 22 degrees, i'll have a jumper on. Like today!! It was around 23 or something and i wore my jumper the whole day. Meh!

northey

First Grade
wooohoooooo i got 2months holidays in a few weeks!!!!

going to newcastle for a bit of a break lol, got watch the footy

northey

First Grade
im very fussy when it comes to weather i still think its cold even when its like 22 degrees, i'll have a jumper on. Like today!! It was around 23 or something and i wore my jumper the whole day. Meh!

i so know what you mean!!

but i have raynaud's.. so i have an excuse for being cold lol

oooo really???? that sucks!!! i have no excuse for being cold i don't think :lol: im just............. i dont know the word.
are you coming this weekend Northey?

The Devil

Bench
Hmm.. woke up at 7 to take pictures with my sister.. (her graduation today.. i couldnt make it)

Had a group meeting for our group assignment.. that wasn't too bad.. and now i'm juswt slummin..

you?

northey

First Grade
had the day off today

haven't done much work lol...

got a phone call and i am working next wednedsay, which means i won't be home for most of next week lol

working at my other job tonight... better actually work tonight... last friday i worked for a full 2 hours :( but i hate that job and want to quit... but i need the money...

Status
Not open for further replies.