What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Well,
1. It was Red Bull
1. I didn't read the back which says "only consume 1 and a half per day"

That was like panadol, i consumed 8 at one time... ON a empty stomach as well, lets just say... that's deffinately not one of the smartest things i've done :? :lol:

Yeah, But i don't have enough money to pay for the both of us :p Jeez. Haha. I'm sure you have $15 for a train ticket. Or just... I don't know! I still rekon you should dance and earn money on your street :lol:

The Devil

Bench
Both of us? you're getting driven there.. geeeez lol

I'd dance, if only i knew how to dance.. If i wanted to publicly humiliate myself in public and make money.. i'd rather audition for Australian Idol and become the next William Hung or Flynn and join the unforgetables. lol

The Devil

Bench
bah! looks like i'll have to give this game a miss :(

Oh well i guess it'll be beneficial for me... considering i have an exam, assignment and presentation due next week.

Haha yeah. I guess so. Are you coming next week? I have to go straight after school, great.

I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID WHAT YOU JUST SAID :shock:

The Devil

Bench
Yeh i should be coming up next week, unless any dramas arise.

I said it because it was funny, if you were someone else, you'd find it funny too! lol

:lol: WHAT EVER DAT!!! what ever. Nah, meh.

LOL well hope no dramas come up! I'm going to bed, i gotta wake up early tomorrow.. well today :?

Nighty Night!!!!!

Gene Krupa

Referee
I'm still sick but I'll be there. Not as bad as I thought I would be. I suppose the Vodka and juice I drank last night really helped fight the flu! :)

Parki

Bench
vodka and juice eh?

im pretty crook too actually.... but no catting for me either im afraid

the raiders are going down, although it will be a much more subdued parki today

Status
Not open for further replies.