What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
i work as an extra on home and away and on friday nights and sometimes on the weekends i work at a pizza shop

northey

First Grade
haha yeah being an extra is hard work, you know getting paid to eat, sit around and talk to people... lol

nah i really hate my mother job, it is sh!t pay and working just 2hrs last week.. c'mon! i should have at least worked the full 5 hours, then i would have made alright money

northey

First Grade
yeah home and away isn't too bad, was about $80 for four hours, but we got a pay rise.. not sure how much lol

my other job is $12.40 an hour. now that i am 18

The Devil

Bench
thats not too bad..

i remember my friend when he was 15 was being paid $6.50 an hour at Woollies.. thats slave labour!! lol

The Devil

Bench
fine fine.. i'll discount the food at this point in time...

but you DO owe me V/Red Bull/Red Eye and a a train ticket to newy and back :p

Haha, YOU'RE A LIAR DAT!!! A LIAR!!!!!!

I Can't wait for the game. Should be a good one. TOO BAD YOU'RE NOT COMING.

And i DO NOT OWE YOU RED EYE! I used to owe you V and I was thinking about Red Bull.. BUT NEVER RED EYE. Red eye is too good to just be given away like that, it's a magical drink. I love it.

The Devil

Bench
Correct me if i'm wrong.. but didnt you get sick or something over Red Eye?

I'd come if i had money.. which you should be supplying, since you're working and all hehe

:eek: :eek: :eek: me.. sick of Red Eye? I think you're wrong, Red Eye is my favourite drink ever! I'm not sick of it. I'm just not allowed to drink it.

haha yes, i do work but I don't get paid THAT MUCH :lol: I actually get paid pretty sh*t house....

The Devil

Bench
Please Miss "I'll have 5 Red Eyes in one day and see if i turn out ok" lol

And money is money.. you're earning more than i am ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.