What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
Yeha i knew you were a dude but even guys can't resist sometimes.

Dat, cool name. 17 i suppose?

Btw i'm just doing some Crusade recruiting.

The Devil

Bench
Yup 17 for only a short while..

18 at the end of the month..

Hmmm i've been meaning to sign up to the crusade for a while.. where do i sign?
:D

northey

First Grade
Northey, where are you off to overseas?

Not sure as of this moment lol... w edecided that we would go OS.. lol
looking at some islands to go to, cook island, norfolk island etc or go to china, japan, france. mum wants to go back to bangkok, but i hated it there lol.. i almost died last time i was in bangkok lol... and besides that i was stolen in bangkok, so i don't really want to go back lol

northey

First Grade
i so miss being over seas!! it is great, espcially after 25 hrs flying it is great lol
i remember when i was in the uk i had the video camera on and was taping the street, i stood next to this pommy guy just so i could get his accent on tape LOL

The Devil

Bench
I'm going back overseas in december.. for the first time in 5 years..

can't say i'm looking forward to it as i should be though.. i'd rather stay here and enjoy my 4 and a half month break after year 12..

But yeah.. going overseas should be fun :)

*melliez*

Juniors
My partner and I are taking our baby to see his parents and all his mates in December.

I have avoided the two headed land so well until now :(

He knows I don't wanna go, but I thought seeing as it is our daughters first christmas we should let his parents see her (even though they only just left here!) close to it.

The Devil

Bench
Ahh.. well sounds like fun if you know people down there..

Going there as a tourist, isn't too great.. i guess..

So is this your first time down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts