What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Bench
Stranger said:
Be warned, i left them in my bag for about 2 weeks after a rainy game :|

Hmmm Charley9... i'm having second thoughts now.. you can do all the work.. and i'll take the "kodak moment" :D

Stranger

Coach
Dilmah said:
It's called "you-all-post-whore-too-much-so-here's-a-forum-to-keep-all-your-crap-in"
Its only really clear that its been charley9...... look at the post whore...

Chicken devil...

TooheysNew

Coach
Nope - just who we have already. It's the same as it has been, except that social stuff is seperate from Footy Topics.

The Devil

Bench
*melliez* said:
Yeah we are flying thank god. My partner wanted to go on the boat, and I only considered it so that I could take all the baby junk in the boot of my car and then also have some way of getting around while there.

I get seasick pretty badly, its a 20 hour trip from Sydney, otherwise I would have had to have driven to Melbourne, which would have meant a hell of a lot of shopping for me! (which definately isn't a bad thing).

Hrmm... that reminds me... I must start thinking about my next trip to Melbourne for a shopping spree :lol:

Hehe, well we (my family and about 7 others :lol: ) all took our 4WD's and drove from Sydney to Melbourne.. and then took the boat across..

We didn't do much in Melbourne.. we were all too buggered and enjoying the spas at the hotel/motel we were staying at :D

Stranger

Coach
Charley9 said:
lol! you're a crack up! what are you gonna do?? post at me? lol!
Ill post-whore you to death!

POST!

I know, i have one weakness simon.... i cant go through computer screens :(

*melliez*

Juniors
DeviL9 said:
Hehe, well we (my family and about 7 others :lol: ) all took our 4WD's and drove from Sydney to Melbourne.. and then took the boat across..

We didn't do much in Melbourne.. we were all too buggered and enjoying the spas at the hotel/motel we were staying at :D

OH! NOT FAIR! :(

The Devil

Bench
hahaha there are plenty of spa's in Sydney.. im guessing..

We stayed in Melbourne overnight.. and considering we gt there AT night.. not much was done there..

Though i didn't particularly enjoy Melbourne.. maybe i gotta visit Melbourne again properly.. one day

Risa

Bench
*melliez* said:
Yeah we are flying thank god. My partner wanted to go on the boat, and I only considered it so that I could take all the baby junk in the boot of my car and then also have some way of getting around while there.

I get seasick pretty badly, its a 20 hour trip from Sydney, otherwise I would have had to have driven to Melbourne, which would have meant a hell of a lot of shopping for me! (which definately isn't a bad thing).

Hrmm... that reminds me... I must start thinking about my next trip to Melbourne for a shopping spree :lol:

Melbourne...I want in hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts