What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-the worst movie you have ever seen

Big Tim

First Grade
Worst movie I have seen recently is "Just Married"

Best movies I saw recently are "Vanilla Sky" (wonderful twists in it), "Final Destination 2" (gory as hell), Bad Boys 2 (action and mindless violence all the way through) and Terminator 3 (see Bad Boys 2)

Geez that "Green Mile" was very good-About the only Stephen King movie that was able to be transfered from book to movie without losing the storyand the great stortelling of the book
"IT"-the terrifying clown movie- as well was a great story that worked well right up until the very end of the movie when they killed "IT"that ending just didnt work

Abraham-the next rep to step up :D

les norton

First Grade
i'm sorry but Vanilla Sky was absolute crap!! Nearly as bad as eyes wide shut!!
Life is beautiful is a great film as is run lola run.
I really loathed the rules of attraction. I was disappointed as i didnt mind American Psycho.

I'm almost embarrassed to say this but i watched that movie eck vs sever or what ever it is called............bloody awful

fosie

Juniors
2 weeks notice. My friends and i got so bored we started chucking popcorn up where the movie gets projected to the screen and getting everyone looking at us :lol:

Big Tim

First Grade
What exactly was wrong with The Rules Of Attraction? I thought it was a wonderful film, though as you can tell, if a movie doesnt have a wild twist in the end (that I couldnt see coming) then I love it. Hence the Vanilla Sky thing.

I've read 'Rules of Attraction' and I can vouch for it being a shit movie. Good in patches like when Victor was in Europe, but on a whole it wasn't too great. I'll add 'Sweet Home Alabama' as another ordinary recent movie.

I didn't care much for 'Vanilla Sky' either. It just didn't do anything for me.

Simplycheeky

Juniors
I saw "Pirates of the Carribean" the other night and thought It was great...I have heard that " Identity" is really good..Has anyone seen it yet?
My favourite movies are. Green Mile, Lord of the Rings(1 &2), Remember the Titans, Con Air, Coyote Ugly, Field of Dreams, Bend it like Beckham, Arlington Road. there are probably more but thats all I can think of at this moment.
I hate anything with Bruce Willis in it, All of those Dumb and Dumber type movies....anthing with Jim Carrey.Westerns of any description. hmmm, I sure there are heaps more..lol.

les norton

First Grade
Hey Holla, I might only have 7 posts on this site but I have been on the kinghts forum (RIP) for over a year. I read this one all the time but I just cant get used to it.

BY the way...best movie of all time.....The usual suspects. If you like twist this definetely takes the cake. Im sorry cheeky but i saw your love list and it reminded me of one I hate....no offence.
Con Air was bloody terrible!!

Doctor

Bench
Worst movie ever would be that one with Russell Crowe about how he is a genious or something and at the same time a nutcase. Is it called A Brilliant Mind or something like that???

That was an alltime great movie - very cleverly written, and indeed acted. It should have won him an academy award - his best performance I've seen. Why it is your worst movie "ever" I'd like to know.

My worst movie, among a whole list but easily the worst, is:

"Mars Attacks!" - you'd think that when you buy half of hollywood to do cameo roles in it that it would actually be o.k - but it was just crap.
Tom Jones, Jack Nicholson, Natalie Portman - the list seriously goes on for ages, most actors were in it.

But talk about reeking of poor writing and even more malodorous plotlines. :-&

Samwise

Bench
yeah mars attacks was shocking, other notable suckful movies i have seen lately - fat pizza and charlies angels 2.

also i watched identity last night. it was a ripper, completely had me guessing and the final scene was awesome. great thriller

poojar

Juniors
Worst -
Big Trouble in Little China (with Kurt Russell, terrible)
Any movie with Steven Seigal (except Under Seige)

Best -
Cruel Intentions
Terminator series
Van Wilder
Final Destination 2

Doctor

Bench
You talk about dud actors - how does one get past Sylvester Stallone? Or Clint Eastwood?

:-k My goodness! How on earth do these guys get jobs? I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to a second of these two unconvincing boredom-ambassadors.

And they say Arnie can't act.....at least he is funny - these two, especially Stallone, make my acting worthy of an Oscar.

I say give a Nobel Prize to anyone who can stop these two doing movies - they're terrible, nothing short. :-&

Samwise

Bench
maybe they should take up politics, seems to have stopped arnie from making movies. mind you i dont think all of their movies sucked. stallone was pretty convincing in Rocky. same with eastwood in dirty harry and escape from alcatraz. another actor that someone brought my attention to as being overrated is sean connery. not that he is a bad actor but since bond and indianna jones the guy really hasnt had any top notch roles.

les norton

First Grade
you just reminded me, has anyone seen just cause. connery was good in that but not as good as ed harris, he really freaked me out in that movie.

Megalomaniac

Juniors
- Blue Crush
- Movies similar to: - Not Another Teen Movie...Scary Movie...whatever.
(a mate forced me to watch it...seriously!)

Doctor

Bench
Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think of IMDb's user picks for worst 100 films?

http://www.imdb.com/bottom_100_films

Any bottom 100 list without Mars Attacks in it is a joke. I can't get over how crappy that movie was. Mind you most of the movies seen in that bottom 100 list - I haven't actually seen.

I tend to rely on others who tell me whether a movie is a dud or not - Kangaroo Jack (which I haven't seen) looked pretty dodgy on the previews - how they get away with cheapening Australia with ignorant stereotypes I don't know.