What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - What are you passionate about?

TownMarra

Juniors
Apart form being passionate about my team Workington Town and the Knights, i also passionate and proud of my West Cumbrian heritage and im very very very passionate towards my new girlfriend, i love her very very much!!

astrogirl

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:
Only been a teacher since I finished uni last year. I'm working casual at the moment because I haven't scored a full time position yet, but I'm hoping to get one for next year (fingers crossed).

As for your sister astro, the main tip I have for her is DON"T DESPAIR! Classroom management is by far the hardest part of the job, and it takes up (directly or indirectly) about 50% of your time. There are no infallible solutions... different strategies work for different kids. Some kids respond to praise, others to a gentle kick up the bum. Some kids needs a friendly approach where you get down to their level, others need strong leadership and guidance. The trick is to find out what every kid needs, and tailor your style to suit them, without losing your own style and identity. If that sounds complicated, it's probably because it is! :)

The main thing is to stick at it and don't get discouraged. I've found that each day is a little tiny bit easier than the last.
Thanks TJS :D

I'm going to let her know what you said :D