What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Does any body from here play Checkers?

NOT Chess! Checkers!

Anybody?

See, there is this place at www.yahooligans.com and they have all these interactive board games and i was wondering if any body would be interested in playing me 1 on 1.

I`m UNBEATABLE at Checkers! NOBODY can beat me.

Back in year 10 in 1990 i was the undefeated champion ALL year.

I beat every one from my fello students to the ILU students from over seas.

Every lunch people would line up to have a crack at me but they failed in their attempts.

So i was wondering if i could contniue the legacy of my unbeaten streak and play a few of ya.

I`ll be online later tonight......I can ride up tonight at 6:30pm some where round there if any one wants to wait for me.

See, heres the problem if any one wants to play me, we have to arrange an exact time and date!

The rules are simple.

Arrange a date and time, come HERE to THIS site let yourself be known that your around and then we have to find a table and confirm that its US playing and not some body else.

Its not going to be easy arranging shit.

www.yahooligans.com

CHECKERS.

Anybody?

I`m very very good at it and i can gaurantee that you wont win i`m that good.

If any bodys down then put your name here some where and i`ll ride up to the net cafe tonight around 6:30- 7pm and we`ll play.

Im at the library right now and it wont let me log in so i`ll have to use the net cafe later.

Just an idea.

B.L.L.G

Retired
I should have known nobody would play me.

Once again ive wasted my time.

You have to do every thing by yourself in this life.

No one interacts anymore!

Andy

First Grade
I can play checkers, but there's no way I'm going to get online at some late hour jst to amuse you Untouchable. I'm my own man. Mum says so!

B.L.L.G

Retired
Andy C`mon man be a pal.

Be here tonight around 6:30-7pm and we`ll go a few rounds at yahooligans dot com.

What`d`ya say?

Tonight i`ll meet you HERE before we play.

Please?

Andy

First Grade
Untouchable said:
Andy C`mon man be a pal.

Be here tonight around 6:30-7pm and we`ll go a few rounds at yahooligans dot com.

What`d`ya say?

Tonight i`ll meet you HERE before we play.

Please?

No can do. Tonight I'll be fully emersed in round 2 of the Howzat A grade Summer Indoor soccer competition.

Last week we got our spanked bottoms handed back to us, quite red-raw and in bubble-wrap, after a significant drubbing, so I need to be 100% focused on soccer at the moment.
I've even been in training for this week's game. FIFA '03 has been my medium of practice and I just know I'm ready to dominate on the synthetic pitch now.

Maybe another time...

antonius

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Untouch... What would we do without you??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sometimes mate you come up with the funniest threads, honestly "Lets meet here first before we play checkers"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bloody hilarious.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Antonius

I`m being serious.

I wanna play some body from here.

We could have made it fun by keeping scores.

Why wont any one accept the challenge?

Seriously cant you people play checkers or is it that you just dont want to?

If any body wants to play then sign up leave your name and i`ll be back later tonight around six thirty

Jedda

Juniors
Untouchable you candy assed Fuc*ker!

I'll take you on brother!

Checkers, eh - then we'll see what else I can whip your ar*e at!

See you here sucker!!!!! :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Good luck Jedda! May the force be with you :D

Time for me to head out for a glass of red... well... once I finish my work...

antonius

Coach
Jedda said:
Untouchable you candy assed Fuc*ker!

I'll take you on brother!

Checkers, eh - then we'll see what else I can whip your ar*e at!

See you here sucker!!!!! :lol:

Jedda, I just love your style, you are my type of woman!! Straight to the point.

UT I won't say this again, Non Footy Talk threads must be preceded with NFT_ got it? I've fixed it this time, don't I repeat Don't let it happen again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Jedda

Juniors
Alright UT you little cat

It's 6:39 by my reckoning, where are you?????

Not gonna pike on me, scared of a girl??

Let's see what kind of man *cough* you really are?! :evil:

B.L.L.G

Retired
6:44pm im here!

You want it Jedda you got it BUT ive gotta find a room and we have 2 gets names for ourself.

www.yahooligans.com

Im going to look 4 a room and get a name.....come back here regularly and confirm that it is us playing.

Post here JEDDI and tell me if your in the room. and what your name is.....6:45pm should be 8:45pm in NZ now

Latest posts