What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Antonius & Terminator 2 nil my way...tell em JEDDI tell em how i smashed you...sorry theres not more time...........

Oh and im not going to cum on the keyboard im not that excited....maybe if i took a few more scalps from M.Parki or CH then i`ll start spitting at the dick in enjoyment......

2 nil.......i creamed.....your sooo stupid 4 losing that 2nd game U had the drop on me......let it be known UNDEFEATED since 1990.....whos f**ken next!!

U cant beat me cause im too f**ken smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedda

Juniors
Well, there you have it people.

2 nil to the Supreme Intelligence.

I have been humbled, but not broken.

Think I'll pick up my sorry ar*e, and my toys and go home to nurse my wounded pride in a nice glass of Southern Comfort and Coke

:cry:

B.L.L.G

Retired
Samwise oh you bastard! U drop a challenge when ive only got 11 minutes left on the net counter............next time...make a date............Samwise U play JEDDI and the rightful winner plays me...U cant just throw down a challenge to the champ when im about to go......jesus i was screaming out all day who wants to play and no body said shit now U all flock to it.............

Cant believe this......lets make a thing out of this......Im 2 and owe Jedda is 2 and 2..........

Tell ya what.......I`ll come online tomorrow at 2pm ok......i`ll be around tomorrow at 2pm 4 any one wanting a go at the champ.

astrogirl

First Grade
Jedda said:
Well, get your sh*t sorted, where do I need to be?
This thread is hilarious. What a comedy of errors :D Jedda, you're a star. I would have felt bad for UT if no one had taken his challenge!

Parki

Bench
Id play you UT, but i dont think youd have enough room for my fan base....

Parki, Parki they would chant, and I would feed off their adrenalin and crush you like a bug, turning your ten year record into nothing but pie dust, and taking the title of "supreme intelligence" from your grasp, and returning it to the people. Because thats what i am UT, a champion of the people, for the people. After my victory, they would hoist me up onto their shoulders and carry me through the streets, while you would be left behind to finally acknowledge who is indeed the true number one.

And that is why I will not play you.

Cheers

Parki....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Tim

First Grade
Jedda said:
Well, get your sh*t sorted, where do I need to be?

This is worse than teenage sex!
:shock:

That is the best one liner I have ever, and I mean ever read. Good work Jedda. By the way Tony if we have a "Thread of the year" contest I vote for this one aswell.

UT, if my connection can handle playing checkers I may give it a go, though I am crap, I have no problem feeding your ego just to keep this thread going.

antonius

Coach
Big Tim2 said:
That is the best one liner I have ever, and I mean ever read. Good work Jedda. By the way Tony if we have a "Thread of the year" contest I vote for this one aswell.
Already nominated in the awards Tim. ;-)

antonius

Coach
Untouchable said:
Samwise oh you bastard! U drop a challenge when ive only got 11 minutes left on the net counter............next time...make a date............Samwise U play JEDDI and the rightful winner plays me...U cant just throw down a challenge to the champ when im about to go......jesus i was screaming out all day who wants to play and no body said sh*t now U all flock to it.............

Cant believe this......lets make a thing out of this......Im 2 and owe Jedda is 2 and 2..........

Tell ya what.......I`ll come online tomorrow at 2pm ok......i`ll be around tomorrow at 2pm 4 any one wanting a go at the champ.

What Time Is It???? 12.07.... less than 2 hours and it's on again!!!! I'm off to get a front row seat, I wouldn't miss round two for quids. :lol: :lol:

B.L.L.G

Retired
oh, so you all think that this is a joke?

Let me tell U some thing.

I take any form of gambling seriously.

There is NO friendly game ok!

A man confronts you he is the enemy and an enemy deserves no mercy!

Who ever plays me today and loses has to admit that they kiss some body who has scabby foot mouth disease and they also have to admit that they`re infatuated with their own mother and dreams of what it`d be like to have intense erotic sex with her whilst she is blind folded by an eye patch.

Samwise you here? you challenged last where are you homie?

Sweeper

Juniors
I kick your f**king arse you little piece of shit. I'll flog you all the way to next Sunday you pathetic piece of crap!

B.L.L.G

Retired
Aussie knight U got it! your next as Golberg would say but wait til i find a name....i`ll post in a sec hang on...dont start with out me...create a table hang on...i`ll post here in 5

Latest posts