What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Jedda we keep score ok...i wanna show every one that im undefeated and DONT call a draw if U know your being beaten! you quit half way through and i`ll tell every one here your a cheap.....report here regularly if theres problems

B.L.L.G

Retired
Jedda im in another room...theres some swine in your room...so i cant enter come find me im waiting in a empty room

B.L.L.G

Retired
C`mon Jedda theres all these other pricks coming in my room.comes find me im TRex-8503

And im also running out of time..........47mins

B.L.L.G

Retired
Jedda......see,,,thats why its important that we make an exact date and time man..............this isnt going to work homie....find me...you have 2 come back HERE regularly in case i make notes like these....im running out of time

B.L.L.G

Retired
Jedda thats NOT me your playing sister!

Oh f**k this is a waste.............jesus christ

Jedda

Juniors
Well, get your shit sorted, where do I need to be?

This is worse than teenage sex!
:shock:

B.L.L.G

Retired
JEDDA U may be on table 3 but theres some bastard in there with U thats not me whos blocking me from playing U man............exit that room and look for my trex number man

B.L.L.G

Retired
WERE PLAYING thats us JEDDA......lets go ive only got 39 mins U cheat and im dobbing U in

antonius

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How funny is this thread????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Untouch/Jedda this is thread of the year, I am crying reading it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B.L.L.G

Retired
JEDDA ONE GAME! i dont think so! play me again i f**ken creamed you into mush sister you couldnt keep up with the pressure........i absolutely smashed U man.....thats 1 nil...in the tradition of mel gibson WHOS f**kEN NEXT!!!

Jedda

Juniors
UT! The people at the cafe are going to be really mad with you if you c*m all over their keyboard just cause you beat a girl at Checkers.

Are we playing again?

B.L.L.G

Retired
2 nil people

I bet JEDDI twice undefeated from 1990

Jedda i cant believe you lost the 2nd game...i got off on the wrong foot.......you had over 10 men to 6 of mine......you absolutley blew it......

Wanna play again some time?

We have to make a date and time....im not sure if im online tomorrow ......any way Jedda thanks 4 playing me.......to be sure we`ll play again................see, Jedda was curteous.......thank you Jedda......

We might go again on ...umm, thursday im seeing Jason Vs Freddy.......so maybe thursday night.

That is if you dont think its too childish......

2 nil who`s next put your name down...out of time Jedda

Goodnight

Jedda

Juniors
Bye UT.

I'll try and learn the rules so I can give you a real challenge.

It's been fun. I'll probably be online most of this week, specially during the day.

PM to set up another time :D