What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

checkers champ

Juniors
Dear Mr. Untouchable,

It has come to our attention that you are undefeated in the game of checkers. Actually, I can't lie someone told us. Actually, they dobbed you in. They are saying that perhaps you do not have the authority of our organisation Checkers Champions Anonymous.

We are proud of our achievments Mr. Untouchable and we can't have people boasting claims like this in our fine game. It has also been said that you are playing ningnongs. Is this true.

If indeed you are undefeated we are happy to have a crowning ceromony, but as you can imagine people can just say willynilly that they are undefeated.

I played 'The Russian' in the Olympics. Yes, the Checkers Championship Olympics and I still maintain to this day that the bastard cheated. That of course is another story.

We will be waiting for the results of this game, and hope you understand our concern.

ViVa La Checkers

Signed

CCA

tigermite

Juniors
I'll play ya next UT.... I'm already in the room as Tiger1311. When you're ready, let me know... we'll see how I go (you'll proably flog me, but we'll see).

B.L.L.G

Retired
Another one bites the dust....i frign rubbed Aussie Knights into the ground....3 nil....ive just took another scalp....lets C if him/her is stupid enough to challenge the knowledge again....this is too easy....your all crap.....Har har Aussie Knight makes love to his/her mother who has scabby foot mouth.....

B.L.L.G

Retired
Tigermite how the f**k do you get into the room.........other people block me from entering your room........find me man

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Untouchable said:
Another one bites the dust....i frign rubbed Aussie Knights into the ground....3 nil....ive just took another scalp....lets C if him/her is stupid enough to challenge the knowledge again....this is too easy....your all crap.....Har har Aussie Knight makes love to his/her mother who has scabby foot mouth.....

save us the details of your dirty fantasy - i am willing to challenge you again

B.L.L.G

Retired
C this is the problem other people from around the room enter my rooms and block U from coming in.

Wheres Samwise i wanna rub him into the turf and make an exaple out of him...Qld Vs NSW!

Im waiting

B.L.L.G

Retired
Aussie Knight after i flog Tigermites ass i`ll be more than happy to kick your ass again....i`ll make ground human out of you...and U tiger mite i`ll make mushy peas out of you

B.L.L.G

Retired
Tigermite

You f**ken cheated!

You pressed the refresh button! he f**ken cheated! im putting in an official protest! he presses the refresh button and that gives you 2 extra men! he has the encyclapedia on board game cheats cause he went to f**ken google dot com! U cheat man you didnt beat me fool........

See, this is what you`ve been reduced to to beat me using game genie cheat codes!

Your disqualified Tigermite ya cheat!

tigermite

Juniors
Nice try UT... just admit it, I beat your sorry arse. There isn't even a refresh button in the game screen, and there were people from this board watching us.... hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

antonius

Coach
Never mind UT, back to playing hide the sausage with your blow up doll! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B.L.L.G

Retired
Tigermite you f**k! your beaten you cant just keep running like that....you`ve gotta submitt......we have 2 have a rule on that back an forth shit.........remember Tigermite im paying by the minute at this net cafe....your wasting my time by running when we get in a situation like that.................

By a technicality i win that 2nd game ok

Latest posts