What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

B.L.L.G

Retired
7pm i`m here.

Checkers only! NO Battle ships NO CHESS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna play battleship or chess then start your own thread!

This is Checkers fool aka Draughts is that understood!

Aussie Knight me and you best of 3 if your up to it.

Tonight, if you lose you have to confess that your mar clamps you down with Tongs while Eloys & Morlocks probe you in the ass with frozen Chokito bars.

Plus as a added bonus you have to admit that you spread dog shit on your toast instead of Vegemite and that you masturbate into a hotdog bun under the bleaches at a football game whilst being enticed by queer midgets and that your pimped out by indigenous homosexuals!

DEAL?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Astorgirl.

Hay fever huh? its a possibility....Yesterday at the cinema just as Jason Vs Freddy was about to start my eyes itched up bad and i was temporarily blinded.
I had all this water keep seeping out my eyes and i kept rubbing them til they hurt.
Stung/stings.

Australia play Ireland in the VFL tonight cool.

B.L.L.G

Retired
T-rex 7989

Thats me.

Waiting.

If no one wants to play then let me know and i`ll go home cause i`m not feeling to swell today/tonight.

Ive had over 8 coffees today.

I`m back on full cream milk.

So, who`s playing?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Carrrr`mon whos here? Anybody?

I moze well go home.

No one wanna play?

What a miserable day.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Aussie Knight you left the game when i just jumped 2 of your men you cant do that THATS classed as a voctory if you pull out of a game! 1 nil to me! Aussie Knight just exited the game early and is 1 nil down early.

Things arnt going to well.

Is EVERY BODY sick of checkers already?

Just say and i`ll pull the plug on the project.

Only say the word and U shall be healed.

B.L.L.G

Retired
AussieKnight i absolutely anihilated you then.

I dont think you jumped one of my men.

Wanna go the other 2 rounds? 1 nil

B.L.L.G

Retired
Punk ass hey? i`ll make you eat those words! ive been trained by The Karate kid movies theres no way you can match you plebian skills with my skill

B.L.L.G

Retired
1 all bitch this is the decider how dare you push me to the limits i`ll squash you this time.

Latest posts