What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

tigermite

Juniors
Just beat LAP 2-0. Would play you Tim but I gotta get going pretty soon and doubt I'd have enough time to finish a game.

antonius

Coach
I went in, played a game and won, no idea how I did it, I got lost in there, bloody cyberspace!! :shock: :shock: I was DaBomber 1495

Big Tim

First Grade
Youre scared arent you?????? :D :D :D :D

Thats cool champ. I dont think I will be up to your standard, I watched the games and you did well. I hope to play someone eventually.

Big Tim

First Grade
Dude, Im done. I didnt know who you were. I am gonna get some dinner.

I promise, I will lose to one of you soon enough :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy

First Grade
I'll gladly challenge anyone here to an arm wrestle.

I've been heavily into the weights training for the last 4 weeks (off season fitness program) and I'm feeling and looking pretty damn racked at the moment (even if I do say so myself).

My program is designed to increase strength and muscle size by at least 3% every week. So after 4 weeks of extremely hard work, I can easily say that my overall strength has increased by 12% and I've put on 4.3kg of pure muscle.

Any takers?? 8)

B.L.L.G

Retired
I`m on a very slow computer

NOPE! I`m not aloud to play on the library computers.

It wont let me load the program.

This comes up> Unable 2 connect to server one of 4 things could be wrong U R behind a firewall what ever the f**k that is, im not connected 2 the internet which is bullshit the game server is down my ass,,, i have a stale page in my cache....whats a god damn cache?

I cant play right now you`ll have to wait til tonight.

Ok....i`ll ride up to the internet cafe later tonight around 8pm-ish.

Who ever puts their name down 1st thats who i`ll take on ok.

Im going home for now the library computers R slow man.

Oh and yer, who ever loses to me tonight has to admit that they brush their teeth with Mule shit.

Big Tim seems to be running his mouth like a bitch with out even playing any one!

Has any of y`all scurvy dogs played Big Tim yet?

Big Tim me and you tonight 8pm!

I`ll put you in your place!

Wheres Samwise the punk and who`s this checker punk? i bet that its Terminator that melon head!

Sweeper

Juniors
Untouchable said:
This comes up> Unable 2 connect to server one of 4 things could be wrong U R behind a firewall what ever the f**k that is, im not connected 2 the internet which is bullsh*t the game server is down my ass,,, i have a stale page in my cache....whats a god damn cache?
I think its actually one of five things.
#5, you're an idiot and you're too stupid to own a computer!

Anyone out there ready for some checkers?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Thursday night shopping and the place is alive.

I`m here if any ones down for a challenge.

There`s a lot at stake tonight.

Who ever agree`s to challenge me tonight and loses has to confess that they have an infection in their ass which causes Yeast to push a bunch of banana`s out their butt and that they have constant unprotected boob sex with jersey cows!

7:42pm

Waiting!

B.L.L.G

Retired
That`d be right.

Here i am with 4 hours paid for and there`s no one to play tonight.

C`mon wheres all my challengers? who wants a piece of this?

You lose tonight you have to admit that you have sex with industrial strenght rubber objects and you also have to admit that you make love to the necronomicon ex-mortis using boot polish as a lubrication.

You`ve also gotta admit that Bob Carr penetrates your ears with Foochelly pasta

B.L.L.G

Retired
Samwise sorry man ive been jerking around elsewhere.

Hang on while i go get a name..

I`ll come back here in 5 ok.

Its best of 3 ok?

Remember, who ever loses has to admit that their into self mutilations!
Their gotta confess that they take pleasure in giving themselves rim jobs with rotton pieces of corn on the cob and smacking themselves in the ass with 6inch wooden dildo`s that have been coated in 4 layers of No Frills lacquer.

Basiclly you gotta admit that your a depraved bastard!

B.L.L.G

Retired
Trex 4736

I`m waiting in a room Samwise prepare to have your ass kicked dog!

I`ll gladly accomodate you in a good ass kicking fool!

Latest posts