What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Guttered!! Absolutely guttered Pens lost out! Sid came away with 3 points thou!

Tomorrow is the bigger one for me, my Red Wings take on the Islanders!a

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The blackhawks doing well pre olympics break.

Hopefully not too many injuries during that time.

You have to admit Keith is awesome.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Two loses now for my Red Wings :( hopefully the Pens can pick things up in their next game on Tues (Wednesday for us) and the Wings also play the same day

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I just check in to see how Hossa's doing
Yes being a novice I have noticed the commentary go on about him.

No question he looks a good player.

My novice observation is the Blackhawks D provides much for A, including Hossa, Kane and Toews.

From what I can gather our first line is quite impressive but it is the depth ie. third and forth lines that has us doing so well.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Yes being a novice I have noticed the commentary go on about him.

No question he looks a good player.

My novice observation is the Blackhawks D provides much for A, including Hossa, Kane and Toews.

From what I can gather our first line is quite impressive but it is the depth ie. third and forth lines that has us doing so well.
Yeah having the depth is really important, cause you never know when you need it! Ala my poor Wings have all these injury issues this season

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
It's 1-1 between Caps and Pens! Crosby's scored, Geno has an assist and for the Caps their goal was scored by Kunble (who, years ago played for my Red Wings!)

Latest posts