What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Rangers 2-1 up now on Buffalo, Toronto have increased their lead to 3-0 on the Senators Stars 2-1 on Islanders still Caps have now moved to lead 3-2 on Devils,

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Final scores to date:

Rangers 6-3 over Sabres, Maple Leafs 5-1 over Senators, Stars 5-4 over Islanders, Canadians 3-2 over Penguins :(, Capitals 7-2 over Devils, Lightning 5-3 over Thrashers,

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well, I like the look of Vancouver in the west, the flyers back to back in the east.

Of course I want my Blackhawks to go back to back, but the head says above.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Well, I like the look of Vancouver in the west, the flyers back to back in the east.

Of course I want my Blackhawks to go back to back, but the head says above.

I'm actually liking the look of the Oilers actually and possibly even the Bs too. Flyers I expect will feature in the playoffs. I think the Canadians should definitely be there. Caps..if they can get a roll on and have other players firing.

I'm not really sure about the Penguins right now, I think they had their high in 09 but their loss in the playoffs last year to the Canadians may have pulled them back a bit, being 0-2 right now is a, bad look.

I should think the Hawks will be there in the mix late in the year as well, I'd say the Sharks could be as well and me being bias Red Wings too! Never missed a playoff in years and ever will!! hehe

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Anyway tomorrow is huge game for; Sd, Geno and the Penguins as they take on the Devils both teams are 0-2 from two games..who will go 0-3??

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Agree on the oilers....might do a roosters.

The hawks will be up there, missing a power forward for mine, why we let Buffuuuuuglin go I will never know.

The New Jersey Devils I like the line up, bad start but a long season.

But the Canucks....they look real strong.