What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nickname/Banner for Darius!!

petetheileet

First Grade
Fair dinkum!! from this day forth, Darius shall be known as the crab!

The bad thing is, he looks brilliant when he runs straight, however there is a hell of a lot of sideways movement!

Someone needs to make a banner for the nxt home game

Darius the Crab!!!

Drew-Sta

Staff member

The bad thing is, he looks brilliant when he runs straight, however there is a hell of a lot of sideways movement!

Darius the Crab!!!

Be careful. The name comes with connotations of one S Timmins.

Godz Illa

Coach
Thought he was our standout player. The sideways criticism is an odd one - and not because he made 165 metres with the ball in hand. A few times he actually created opportunites inside but his winger didn't come in, and at other times he had little choice due to limited time and space.

dragonfire

Bench
heh, you must just not like the guy, there were at least two occasions this week and a few the previous couple of weeks where he is using his speed to get on the outside and where he needs the winger to come inside him and they dont and he gets stranded needing to stop and come back inside on his own. To me when he has the ball he has looked to be the fastest player on the field

xofstgeorge

Juniors
awesome buy, will definetaly be one of the premier fullbacks of the comp.
His athletism is unbelievable, absolute machine of a man. With safe hands under the high ball, and a take no prisoners approach to his ball running technique.

petetheileet

First Grade
Never any criticism. I thought he played awesome. And returning the ball running sideways does eat up time for forwards to get back in the line. I thought he was one of our best. But if he staightened his line running with his speed he would be brilliant!!

Darius the Crab!!!

Darius Boyd was nothing short of pure awesomeness yesterday.

He made Mitch Brown look like a goose.

Kiki

First Grade
i think u guys should rename him Sebastian Boyd.

sebastian is the crab in the Little Mermaid

sebastian-the-crab-26153.jpg