What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nickname/Banner for Darius!!

Kiki

First Grade
im a bit of a photoshop bandit let me see if i can do that now. should we put darius's face on as well??

Steel Dragon

Bench
astroboy.jpg

THE AMAZING ASTRO-BOYD

Kiki

First Grade
hahahaha i wasnt serious about sebastian the crab!

omg steeldragon that looks awesome. i just tried to do it and i couldnt make it work. ur a genius!!

*applause*

Steel Dragon

Bench
hahahaha i wasnt serious about sebastian the crab!

omg steeldragon that looks awesome. i just tried to do it and i couldnt make it work. ur a genius!!

*applause*

Yeahhhh......
I dunno about genius - it was pretty rushed. Gimme an hour and it'd look pretty sweet.

But I hope whoever makes the banner takes their time and makes a kick-ass Amazing Astro-Boyd one to rival the Cooper-man one!

Nevan_

First Grade
I don't know whats more disturbing. The fact that you have a Sailor moon character. Or, that i know that it is one.

Steel Dragon

Bench
I don't know whats more disturbing. The fact that you have a Sailor moon character. Or, that i know that it is one.

I can assure you that until I got the idea and searched the net, I didnt have a sailor moon pic.

Hello Kitty on the other hand....

Syko

Juniors
f**king spewingi thought i was onto another winner lol.
might make it anyway, cant see them needing touse it in canberra any more lol

I dunno might want to ask the raiders fans they would remember.

OMG i've got it!!

ASTRO BOYD!

someone can do a cartoon of him like this

astroboy1.jpg

f**king brilliant!

WendellSailormoon1.jpg

Keeping in the spirit of cartoon character Dragons - I give you:
WENDELL SAILOR MOON

what the..........