What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NICKO HYNES

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
As much as I rate young Hynes he wont end up at our joint......Ive given up counting the amount of times weve had our fingers and legs crossed hoping a very talented or elite player will wear the Red V from another club...we paid overs for players like Hunt which some called a major signing (not mine)...and tbh I cant recall the last decent name except for possibly Widdop that came our way
Correct it's been a long time between drinks and starting to wonder when the next top up will come.I am so scared we will waste money on norman again.
As much as I rate young Hynes he wont end up at our joint......Ive given up counting the amount of times weve had our fingers and legs crossed hoping a very talented or elite player will wear the Red V from another club...we paid overs for players like Hunt which some called a major signing (not mine)...and tbh I cant recall the last decent name except for possibly Widdop that came our way

Crush

Coach
I reckon Sloan would get bagged on here just like Ramsey does in FG. I couldn’t really see him having much impact trucking it out of our end all game. People would know more than me but from what I’ve seen he would look really good on the end of a good backline as would Ramsey but he’s not ready to start winning man of the match awards every third game yet so therefore not ready to be a Dragons first grader.
Just bring in Schiller already!
Lol

redVinme

Bench
Does anyone know if Sloan is the potential future fullback why is he playing wing in reserve grade?

Well he is only just playing against men for the first time and needs time. To adjust to not only the physicality of first grade but also the pressure. Better judges will know better but imo he is a special talent.

redv13

Bench
I’d be happy if Dufty learnt how to catch a ball and tackle, and then get resigned.
I’m hearing you 100%. If Hook has a better replacement in place then I’ll cop it BUT if it’s Ramsey for 2022 or worse, Milford then I’m not sure that’s the answer. A couple of years on the wing won’t hurt Ramsey at all in his development for the first 50 odd games

Latest posts