What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nielsen

bottle

Coach
He won't be sacked for a punch up. If that was the go Garvey would be long gone. Might cost him a few weeks, by which time Aitken's natural abilities and clear superiority in the role will see him entrenched. Nielsen will serve the purpose for which he was most likely engaged in the first place, depth.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't see why someone should be punished for trying to punch Ben Barba.

If anything, it should be met with reward.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Was reliably told the Nielsen was stood down for apparrantly trying to pass a football in public........something he has failled to do since signing on with the famous RED V :D

possm

Coach
He won't be sacked for a punch up. If that was the go Garvey would be long gone. Might cost him a few weeks, by which time Aitken's natural abilities and clear superiority in the role will see him entrenched. Nielsen will serve the purpose for which he was most likely engaged in the first place, depth.

If he has breached his contract, the Club has the right to termnate or not terminate the contract. This decision should not be based on past history but rather on what the Club wants to do.

kit66

Bench
I've been quite proud of club and players keeping clean for so many years and not being in the news for the wrong reasons, then along comes Nielsen.....well done di*khead.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I've been quite proud of club and players keeping clean for so many years and not being in the news for the wrong reasons, then along comes Nielsen.....well done di*khead.

I understand your frustration, but let's remember that these are allegations. As with all off-field incidents, regardless of the club involved, we should wait to hear all the details.

Stagger Lee

Bench

Same here

One thing that has remained solid over the years is the strong club culture compared to many, if not most, other clubs.

Now we have lost that

Due process is needed of course, but if guilty of the rumors - SACK HIM

Would be a rather cynical exercise to sack him given our past record.

Okay that said

Sack him!

Never let a chance go by !

Yes sack him, and anyone responsible for recruiting him please.

We have Aitken, Runciman, Mata'utia, Dugan, and Farrell.

He was never needed.

;-)

Kuro

Juniors
Still question marks over Mata'utia staying beyond this season. Farrell is a backup at best.

We may still need a serviceable Centre for next season, not sure if any other Juniors can be promoted.

Still question marks over Mata'utia staying beyond this season. Farrell is a backup at best.

We may still need a serviceable Centre for next season, not sure if any other Juniors can be promoted.

Exactly we need a dominant strike centre an Farrell doesn't cut it we need someone who can play an has the experience to help Aitken develop his reading of the game we should look at skd or big bj leluila possibly