What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightclub allegations - Bulldogs & Raiders

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
I was at sapphire on saturday night, saw a few of the dogs boys and warriors players. I saw nathan fien, grant rovelli, maitua and ben roberts. Roberts was only there for a bit, the rest of the guy were ok, had a chat to the warriors guys and they were nice. Maitua was fine as well, didn't do anything wrong from what i saw.

Twigg

Juniors
I reckon the media needs a complete overhaul. Everyone there is so anti-NRL.

If so, it would have been mentioned this morning.

mattyg

Bench
the silence on this one is deafening...if nothing comes of this we should take action on Hadley...he can't just broadcast an accusation and bring our clubs name down again with no proof of it - and an annonymous emailer is far from proof.

Kiki

First Grade
oh god i hate when people snitch on footy players. leave them alone you assholes. it really fills me with rage.

OVP

Coach
sigh. as always ray hadley loses at life.

I believe he is the captain of this ship ...

fail-boat.jpg

Twigg

Juniors
Just reported on Channel 10 news there was a brawl involving 8 league players. Don't know if they are bulldogs or whatever. More updates soon.

Special K

Coach
Remember when the NRL put a big fine over their head and said they would impose it if they f**ked up again? Did that happen or did I dream it?

sass

Juniors
Just reported on Channel 10 news there was a brawl involving 8 league players. Don't know if they are bulldogs or whatever. More updates soon.

ooh thanks for the updates. I'm not near a tv and I hate missing out on scandal.

Twigg

Juniors
ooh thanks for the updates. I'm not near a tv and I hate missing out on scandal.

As I was typing this up, I went to the FoxSports website and a brawl is mentioned. Unfortunately it's reffering to the broncos/cowboys toyota cup game. There was a major brawl during that game.

So the news is probably going to refer to that game. Damn.

Sugar

Bench
As I was typing this up, I went to the FoxSports website and a brawl is mentioned. Unfortunately it's reffering to the broncos/cowboys toyota cup game. There was a major brawl during that game.

So the news is probably going to refer to that game. Damn.
Why is it unfortunate that it was not a nightclub brawl?
I would prefer to see a brawl on the park than another bad headline about a nightclub punch up

Latest posts