What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightclub allegations - Bulldogs & Raiders

Bazal

Post Whore
after origin i pashed an under 20s player from some canberra team and he said to me 'THEY DONT PASH LIKE THAT IN CANBERRA'. true story.

Dammit...I was an under 20's player a few years ago. Looks like I was too early :fist: :p

They don't pash like that in Canberra because, in general, they either pass out, vomit, or move a little lower before they get the chance :crazy:

bartman

Immortal
Moose is still going strong. It suffered a bit when Nate Smith signed with Penny but it's now recovered :p. They have five levels now. Downstairs is ok, it's a pub type joint with two levels. The other three are pretty much gathering places for the people mentioned in my previous post. Kingo's is still there too, I don't think they have cook your own steak nights but they do have pints of Boddingtons on tap so they can't be all bad...
5 levels... wow, was only two when I was taken there. Sounds like the Roosters were definitely in the wrong place, out at this All Bar Nun? (Athough very appropriate with the Popes' visit and all). Shame about the steaks dying out at Kingo, that used to be quite a good set up.

Kiki

First Grade
oh ill still pash you bazal. im far too old to be pashing under 20s boys but im a drunken tart with bad judgement so yay! everyone wins.

bartman

Immortal
Oh Kiki, you're all talk ;-)
those canberra girls sound like winners!

after origin i pashed an under 20s player from some canberra team and he said to me 'THEY DONT PASH LIKE THAT IN CANBERRA'. true story.
Either that or he wasn't used to someone with only one tongue... or one head... or <insert your own good natured ACT-joke here>.

Seriously, these nighclub allegations sound like they have absolutely nothing in them at all... can the media please just go back to the days when we only hear about league misbehaviour when someone actually breaks the law?

Kiki

First Grade
i know right. its so stupid. like who hasnt drunkenly got into an 'altercation'?? i do all the time. jesus if i was a footy player i would be on the back page every single week.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
5 levels... wow, was only two when I was taken there. Sounds like the Roosters were definitely in the wrong place, out at this All Bar Nun? (Athough very appropriate with the Popes' visit and all). Shame about the steaks dying out at Kingo, that used to be quite a good set up.

All Bar Nun is pretty good. Good pizza, and it's a James Squire bar. Kingo is next to Chicken Gourmet these days, which is very nearly the ultimate in late night, had-too-many-beers dining.

Kiki said:
oh ill still pash you bazal. im far too old to be pashing under 20s boys but im a drunken tart with bad judgement so yay! everyone wins.

:D

bartman

Immortal
How old are you ?
Cent-oldest-lady-04.jpg
;-)

Kiki

First Grade
damnit bartman how did u get that foto of me without my knowledge?? bastard.

Bazal

Post Whore
i know right. its so stupid. like who hasnt drunkenly got into an 'altercation'?? i do all the time. jesus if i was a footy player i would be on the back page every single week.

I reckon. And half the time it's a bit of an argument, raised voices, maybe a drunken push...you see it every night. But cos they're footy players it's news.

Kiki

First Grade
just another reason why they need Big Sisters to go with them everywhere and keep the idiots away from them. i stood up for andrew ryan a few years ago outside a pub and hes not even in my top 10 most loved players. imagine how protective i'd be of boys i actually care about! im commited people!

seriously tho, people dont realise what assholes people generally are to footy players. its amazing they dont get into more fights. they are really quite restrained considering. if strangers walked up to me all the time and yelled things like YOU'RE OVER RATED U FARKWIT then i would probably be in jail for homocide right now.

bartman

Immortal
if strangers walked up to me all the time and yelled things like YOU'RE OVER RATED U FARKWIT then i would probably be in jail for homocide right now.
Or a serial killing rampage... given what you know, and depending if enough people went up and yelled at you?

You'd seriously think that the media might realise that there's no point in reporting things until or unless there's any actual detail involved. It's so pointless!! Wait until the investigation announces any findings, and report on that.

Sports journalism has somehow turned into celebrity gossip column somewhere along the line - they don't serious think it sells any more papers, or TV or Radio ratings, do they? It wouldn't happen reporting any other newsworthy matters... "We think there's been a fire in a factory out west, but we're not sure, and there's nothing really to say until we find out more, but we just thought we'd tell you this nothing anyway" :roll:

Rant over. Must've been your News Ltd suggestion that set me off, K...

Bazal

Post Whore
Or a serial killing rampage... given what you know, and depending if enough people went up and yelled at you?

You'd seriously think that the media might realise that there's no point in reporting things until or unless there's any actual detail involved. It's so pointless!! Wait until the investigation announces any findings, and report on that.

Sports journalism has somehow turned into celebrity gossip column somewhere along the line
- they don't serious think it sells any more papers, or TV or Radio ratings, do they? It wouldn't happen reporting any other newsworthy matters... "We think there's been a fire in a factory out west, but we're not sure, and there's nothing really to say until we find out more, but we just thought we'd tell you this nothing anyway" :roll:

Rant over. Must've been your News Ltd suggestion that set me off, K...

It starts with 'R' and ends with 'ebecca Wilson'

Latest posts