What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightingale re-signs for four years

Cagey Mac

Bench
I'd say that if Boyd leaves us that Nighty may well be the #1 pick for the #1 jersey with Tagive taking his wing spot

Godz Illa

Coach
reaction-to-20-21887-1299523378-8.jpg

Gaba

First Grade
also notice in this paragraph

Nightingale, 24, played an instrumental role for the Dragons on the field throughout last season, including crossing the line twice in the NRL Grand Final to help the Club win an historic 16th Premiership.

st.phil

Bench
i just don't know about nightingale at fullback - he is such a great finisher and a true winger in my book. IF boyd leaves I would be inclined to look Goodwin and Stanley before moving nightingale from his best posi.

Stagger Lee

Bench
4 years is a long time to sign a up a player, considering of course that Doust would only sign Bennet to 3 not 5 years.

But great news anyhow :)

Cagey Mac

Bench
i just don't know about nightingale at fullback - he is such a great finisher and a true winger in my book. IF boyd leaves I would be inclined to look Goodwin and Stanley before moving nightingale from his best posi.

You may be right but
I like his positional play, his intuitiveness and his ability to break the line
The others are unproven but by no means not included in the mix, indeed Bennett has seen fit to look at both in preference to Nighty in that position
But if Boyd isn't there, Bennett won't be either :(

Minh

First Grade
The best winger going around and Morris ain't too bad either, 1,2 finish.;-)

saint_girl

Juniors
Awesome news for us Dragons. Hopefully he wants to be a one team man. I hope so anyway. He is a great player

Godz Illa

Coach
Went shopping for a new pair of golf spikes the other week. They sell them in all manner of styles and colours - I went straight for the all black pair. Just like Jason Nightingale's boots. True story.

big pat

Coach
Went shopping for a new pair of golf spikes the other week. They sell them in all manner of styles and colours - I went straight for the all black pair. Just like Jason Nightingale's boots. True story.

were they choice bro.

Latest posts