What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightingale re-signs for four years

lol wasn't Nightingale one of the people mentioned as 100% certain to go to Souffs with Bennett as said by a certain lol@souffs dope.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol wasn't Nightingale one of the people mentioned as 100% certain to go to Souffs with Bennett as said by a certain lol@souffs dope.
Beat me to it.

50uff$ weren't the only ones who wanted Flo.

The 'reliable source' / 'done deal' mob have agents everywhere.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Great News. Champion player. 4 Years is great reward for a player who has shown loyalty towards the club at all times and always puts in 110% every game.

Go you good thing.

This means the Saints have the 2 best wingers in the game for a guaranteed 3 more years when BMoz contract runs out. I am sure he will sign on for more after that but that's a long time coming and a few too many frustrating Newspaper abullsh*t aticles we will have to put up with from the Daily tele about him wanting to go to their beloved DOgs to be with Josh.

Ulysseus

Bench
Surely we can't be too far away from finishing off the solid gold Nightingale statue?

He certainly is a god among men, hes the type of bloke who if you caught with your wife you wouldn't be pissed off, you'd be like "holy f**k!, Jason Nightingale is rooting my wife, I am so f**king honored!"

Latest posts