What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightingale try!

gronkathon

First Grade
Look I believe it should have been called held.

The arbitrary nature of the held call is frustrating alot of the times in a game though.

The reason I think it should have been called is that if another tackler had come in to that tackle with the shoulder it would have been a penalty.

But no call means try

bottle

Coach
Simon says 'I'm a sook, so have a cry with me'. Sure enough, in come a couple of sooks to comply. Sniffle.

thommo4pm

Coach
Just going off facts. 8/9 dragons tries before tonight were after penalties marched them
Downfield. Saw the first 10mins and do was weymans so that's 9/10

You can be an idiot at times Vic.

You didn't mind Joel Reddy's try coming last week from a 2m forward pass.
Or Ayshford pushing Vidot over for your first try.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
nothing new with stains getting all the ref decisions. Anyone who isn't a fan of the drag queens could see it since the start of the Bennett era till now

Vic Mackey

Referee
Ahh I said in the game thread reddys try was a mile forward, not once have I said refs have cost us a game since 2004.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Tigers haven't gone close to winning a penalty count this year (including getting hammered 9-3 aginst your mob) but according to everyone on here the refs love us, go figure.

Once again, like I said to the other slow dude that needs more knowledge on the rules of the game.....perhaps your team should learn to play within the rules.

I was under the impression that's what penalties are for ?
Moltzen....lol

Vic Mackey

Referee
So let me get this straight.

When the tigers are penalized it's because they are undisciplined, however when we get penalties it's because the refs favor us....

Got it.

Jason Maher

Immortal
You're a prize wanker Vic. Always looking for the slightest provocation to lay the boot into the Dragons, but when you get called out, turn around and say "I've never said anything negative about the Dragons" or some similar bullshit. We get it, you have an irrational hatred for the Red V. It's ok to admit it. All sweet. I have an irrational hatred for the purple scum, the donkeys, moanly, and Queensland. It's what makes Rugby League go round.

So let me get this straight.

When the tigers are penalized it's because they are undisciplined, however when we get penalties it's because the refs favor us....

Got it.

And when the Tigers get dominated in every other stat, it's because their team is shit.

Weak too. Weak as piss.

Attractive footy though. Tigers play the most attractive style in the league. Just ask them.

Simon says Vic Mackey is a wanker much like the club they both support a club full of wanks supported by wanks that is all.

gypsy

Bench
the try reminded me of El Masri's in the gf against the roosters (2004?).
Best winger in the game Nightingale.