What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightingale try!

BM1979

Juniors
If that was a try then so was Colin Best's in rd 1 , and there is no way that was a try

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Did anyone see the Manu Vatuvei no try against the Titans?

It had to have been a "Benefit of the Doubt" try. The put down of the ball seemed near simultaneous with his elbow hitting the sideline. I thought it should have been allowed. Very harsh, not to give it.

Stinkler

Juniors
John Morris had one disallowed for the Sharks last night, for basically the same thing as Nightingale.

Can someone explain?

2010Dragons

Bench
All the trys the dragons scored are illegal......it hurts the dumb arse tigers, manly Fans and other dick heads more.
As our coach Price said we must be ruthless. More pain to you. Cry me a river princess!!!!!

Soward was denied a legal try last night and for old time sake just remember the 2010 grand final ...Morris was in!!!!

gronkathon

First Grade
Simon says Vic Mackey is a wanker much like the club they both support a club full of wanks supported by wanks that is all.

Most Dragons fans are ok.

You are a the consequence when a two mental midgets try the rythym method but he cums before they can work out what it is. 9 months later in a housing commission terrace you happened.

LESStar58

Referee
Nightingale's try plays second fiddle to Weyman's. That fat prick certainly has some toe!

Seriously, I'm a Michael Weyman fan so I enjoyed watching that try.

_Johnsy

Referee
Does this really need a thread on it's own, or is the OP just another hater with a massive amount of butthurt and cannot accept that things work out in the end?

The awarded try had no impact on the game whatsoever, I'd hate to see the OP if a decision cost a team a game. Move on chump.

Last edited: