What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nka = merkin

Willow

Assistant Moderator
realredhillboy said:
actually the granny in question was the aboriginal boys white grandmother...

very funny huh?
You obviously got turned on by it.

Where have I said that supported such crimes?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
realredhillboy said:
so you think i'm making assumptions now?
like the assumptions that yourself? johnsy and mong have continually made about me during this thread
Then just post it. You can't, because I never said such a thing.

[furrycat]

Coach
realredhillboy said:
such as this forum?

didn't think internet forums were the rage in 75?

Mate, if you don't think that an internet forum is not a form of public statement then you are a bit of a twat.

Keep digging boy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
realredhillboy said:
so you think i'm making assumptions now?
like the assumptions that yourself? johnsy and mong have continually made about me during this thread
And which 'assumptions' are these? Being called a racist is perhaps one of the more confronting accusations that can be levelled at anyone.

You have been identified as a racist... not only by other forummers, but also by your own words. In fact, you even attempted to justify your racism as being a worthwhile or acceptable character trait.

Some of your comments:

"where is it against the law to dislike a race?"

"if that i dont like a particular ethnic group... so be it"

"i have stated that i dislike aboriginals"

"[the law] only applies to white hatred of non-whites"

"so what if he's racist?"

So perhaps you can explain why calling you a racist is an 'assumption'.

Or were you more worried about being ridiculed? ie having a sook. If so, then your priorities appear to be well wide of the mark.

realredhillboy

Juniors
Willow said:
And which 'assumptions' are these? Being called a racist is perhaps one of the more confronting accusations that can be levelled at anyone.

You have been identified as a racist... not only by other forummers, but also by your own words. In fact, you even attempted to justify your racism as being a worthwhile or acceptable character trait.

Some of your comments:

"where is it against the law to dislike a race?"

"if that i dont like a particular ethnic group... so be it"

"i have stated that i dislike aboriginals"

"[the law] only applies to white hatred of non-whites"

"so what if he's racist?"

So perhaps you can explain why calling you a racist is an 'assumption'.

Or were you more worried about being ridiculed? ie having a sook. If so, then your priorities appear to be well wide of the mark.
the word racist is used as in this case by people like yourself.. against people who hold differing views to yourself

Mong

Post Whore
realredhillboy said:
hey mong what was made up about it? :roll:
keep trying mong?

how about an insult... thats what you guys resort to when you cant think of anything more intelligent than crying racist or redneck

First you were saying that aboriginees are a problem in the valley after dark, when challenged you were forced to change to trying to say it was a problem 20 years ago...

See the problem there?

realredhillboy

Juniors
Mong said:
First you were saying that aboriginees are a problem in the valley after dark, when challenged you were forced to change to trying to say it was a problem 20 years ago...

See the problem there?

and can you say they are not a problem in the valley after dark?

Mong

Post Whore
realredhillboy said:
and can you say they are not a problem in the valley after dark?

As i said earlier, they are the least of your problems... In fact i rarely see any aboriginees there late at night on the weekends at least... I see a lot of f*cked up white dropkicks looking for fights though...

But we will continue to pretend that's not the case right...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
realredhillboy said:
the word racist is used as in this case by people like yourself.. against people who hold differing views to yourself
When I call you a racist, its statement of fact.

Let's go back to your earlier lie shall we?

Where have I supported crimes against grannies?

Go to anywhere in these forums, and show where I have ever supported any crimes against the elderly.

Do you have the guts to admit that you simply made it up?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
realredhillboy said:
ok can you tell me where someone has been imprisoned in australia for "racism"
This will come as a shock to you redhilbilly, but racial discimination is illegal.

Re: The Racial Discrimination Act (1975) and its 1995 amendment the Racial Hatred Act

Former white supremacist jailed for synagogue attack

A former member of a white supremacist group has been jailed for 12 months for a racist graffiti attack on a synagogue in Perth.

Damon Paul Blaxall was a member of the Australian Nationalist Movement when he sprayed slogans and swastikas on the synagogue in July last year.

Blaxall was also found guilty of possessing racist material.

Magistrate Robert Black described Blaxall's crimes as shameful.

He said Blaxall's behaviour was abhorrent in any decent, civilised society.

Blaxall has already served four months in jail while awaiting sentencing.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2005/12/20/1535272.htm

It is unlawful to discriminate on the basis of race, colour, nationality, descent, ethnic or ethno-religious background.

http://www.racismnoway.com.au/library/understanding/index-What.html

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol fortitude valley

Redfern is comparable.

Imagine how racist this dickhead would be if he had to stay for a night at Camooweal, Tennant Creek or Yalara.

Your a softcock hillbilly boy

realredhillboy

Juniors
madunit said:
lol fortitude valley

Redfern is comparable.

Imagine how racist this dickhead would be if he had to stay for a night at Camooweal, Tennant Creek or Yalara.

Your a softcock hillbilly boy

yeah yeah... insults over the net.. are extremely tough you keyboard commando

Willow

Assistant Moderator
realredhillboy said:
yeah yeah... insults over the net.. are extremely tough you keyboard commando
Hypocrite. A bit of name calling and you have a major sook. And yet you make up lies about the people you are debating with. No integrity.

Btw, are you willing to admit that you had no idea about the law in regards to racial discimination? I only ask in the hope that this thread has in some small way educated you.

[furrycat]

Coach
realredhillboy said:
ok can you tell me where someone has been imprisoned in australia for "racism"

f**k you're an idiot.

Refer to Willow's post to references as to why racism is unlawful in this country...