What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Big Signings? I don't think we need them.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Parraren said:
Who goes into hooker then when pig goes for a rest?

Matt Keating or possably Ian Henderson if he decides to comeback to the club from Bradford.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
eelavation said:
Matt Keating or possably Ian Henderson if he decides to comeback to the club from Bradford.

I haven't seen many lower grade game lately so how has Matt Keating been going? From what I have seen previously both Keating boys look the goods

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
I haven't seen many lower grade game lately so how has Matt Keating been going? From what I have seen previously both Keating boys look the goods

Matt's hitting his straps and has secured a permanant position in PL as a starting hooker, very quick off the mark and defends all day.

Kris has been a little dissapointing this year but he is still young and will get better, I think he needs a good forward pack behind him.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Kris has missed time with injury tho

he looked good against the Knights and formed a good halves pairing with Hodkinson

bartman

Immortal
eelavation said:
Surely we're not going to make this guy relocate countries (again), when he's been in the press as saying he's very happy now at Bradford. We might have the option on his contract, but the old rule about only wanting players who want to be here must apply.

PJ and Timmy would be a good halves combination, regardless of which number eachof them wore. Would be excellent if Riddell was fit enough to go the 8- at hooker, but...

Avenger

Immortal
eelavation said:
It appears that we'll miss out on Scott Hill, however I'm warming with the idea of PJ wearing 6..I think he can handle it with ease.

PJ Marsh is a precious talent. I think he will excel with Hagan next year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Avenger said:
PJ Marsh is a precious talent. I think he will excel with Hagan next year.

I think he's going to shock the league world when he permanantly plays in the 6 shirt next year..I really believe that.

Latest posts