What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No one gave us a chance

AJ_82

Juniors
AJ what was that question u asked those fools behind us, and they just sat there like stunned mullets with no reply. i cant remember the q, i was just too pissed, but i remember it was funny

I asked them if they understood what the 7-0 was about .. u know how we have beaten them the last 7 times. We made sure on the way out they knew about 8-0 too! I think I also asked them something about who was in their team too and got no luck ... I think the Hogs Breathe Hogs had more of an idea!

SerbDragon

Coach
ah ye thats right!! and you asked em if they had been to any other park aside from suncorp i think...again stunned mullet look :)

tools

gpwinchester

Juniors
haha, i actually have matching bruises on my forearms from the metal railings on the second level at suncorp. they're so inconvenient when im jumping out of my seat with excitement. my sister and i were actually only 2 of about 6 dragons supporters in about 50 seats, it was amazing :) and looking down on the lower level with about 5 minutes to go seeing all the broncos supporters leaving early, and then the bus ride home with them all.. ahhhh life. i've been going to the dragons v broncos games at suncorp for about 4 years now and i'll continue going until the day i die, always the best game of the season :)

Latest posts