What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no roberts no #22 premiership

Matrix

Juniors
I read that Minute had his $90,000 contract torn up by the Dogs in August due to his lewd behaviour over the phone with one of the female employees at the club.
He in on a 12 month behaviour bond as a result of his day in court.

Maybe Sths decided to give him a miss!!

Thats what Im thinking,either that or maybe they couldnt get a clearance for him from the nrl.

alien

Referee
does david minute play a lot of mins during games??? remember the number of interchanges allowed have been reduced by 2

doyen

Bench
does david minute play a lot of mins during games??? remember the number of interchanges allowed have been reduced by 2

As his name suggests he is a one minute player.

He goes like a maniac for ONE minute; then--OFF.

After a minute's rest he's on again.
This pattern is continued for as long as he can get away with it.

In his minutes off he makes as many lewd phone calls as possible!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
It takes a team to win a premiership not one player. No need to make up these negative threads every week. Relax

We have to be realistic though.

Our depth in the backs is thin. Untested players would come in.

Any injuries in the forwards and our depth is thin. Untested players would come in.

That's the reality. Some of the players coming in will go well and others will really struggle.

We can't just sugar coat things and say it will all be hunky dory!!!!!!

My prediction without Roberts is 7th
My prediction with Roberts is 5th

If Sam didn't sign I would have said 11th. Thank goodness Sam is back.

We have to look at things both positive and negative.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
i think one of mcinnes, cook, carter will step up and go well at dummy half

grevsmuhl could be similar to te'o

oldfield might go very well on the wing. if gray has got over his injury than even he might go well in the backline

if roberts signs, i think souths will be up there with the best teams. we should make the finals regardless

I am hoping Cook can step up. I think he's the best hooker we have.

Grevsmuhl's defence isn't anywhere near Te'o' defence and he drops the ball a lot more than Te'o.

Oldfield and Gray won't be as good as Lote was. There is just no way, I can tell you that now.

If Roberts signs 5th
Without Roberts 7th

Alien you are optimistic:lol:

I am currently trying to be realistic!!!!!

Our depth does look quite thin next season as I said in another thread.

burgibigbash

Juniors
It takes a team to win a premiership not one player. No need to make up these negative threads every week. Relax

I agree mate.

We've still got good forward depth IMO even if we lose Grant.

If we get Roberts great but if not then we move on.

There are a core group of young forwards led by Carter, Brown, Musgrove, Crichton, Whitelaw, and Brock Gray ready to step up. I've got no doubt they will.

The only position we really look short on is right centre and hopefully Roberts comes in.

GI
Oldfield
Roberts
Auva'a
AJ
Keary
Reynolds
Gurgess
Cook
Tyrrell
Sutton
Turner
Sam

McInnes
Carter
Grevo
Turgess

Norths

Olive
Hughes
Hunt
Goodwin
Gray
Walker
Travers
Brown
Coleman
Musgrove
Minute
Chrichton
Clark

Whitelaw
Saumomoa
Gosiewski
Gray
Grant
Cameron Murray
Talaki
Gamblin

Not a bad year coming up I reckon

handyman2190

Bench
What do you 2 know that we dont? There has been zero news the last 4 days what info do u have? Spill the beans please

handyman2190

Bench
I demand souths sydney and southsport come clean and spill the beans or are u just hypothesizing and stirring the pot

I demand souths sydney and southsport come clean and spill the beans or are u just hypothesizing and stirring the pot

Im not stirring the pot, Im a mad Bunnies fan like everyone else here, What I can say is that our offer is much better than the Broncos offer, And I was told he will be signing tomorrow on the dotted line, So yeah you can say Im super confident That Jimmy the Jet will be back at Redfern, But I guess nothing Is official until he actually signs but expect good news

alien

Referee
Im not stirring the pot, Im a mad Bunnies fan like everyone else here, What I can say is that our offer is much better than the Broncos offer, And I was told he will be signing tomorrow on the dotted line, So yeah you can say Im super confident That Jimmy the Jet will be back at Redfern, But I guess nothing Is official until he actually signs but expect good news

and the person who told you would definitely know???