What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no roberts no #22 premiership

Galeforce

Bench
Bunnies should just release Grevs as well and throw the chequebook at Roberts.We wouldn'nt complain but if he goes to the Broncos for far less people will be up in arms.

No reason to throw chequebook at Roberts , he has stated money is not the key decision:sarcasm:

Anyway , the saturday headline stated Souths had until wednesday to close TPA for Roberts. As a believer in "strategy/tactics" , i believe the Brisbane rumour release that Roberts is signed/delivered to Brisbane is to disrupt Souths working with its TPA supporters.Will wait for official signing release on Roberts to believe closed.

As for Brisbane's $200k offer to Roberts , will wait to see how salary cap review this , however considering Titans were rejected for reputed $275k and if Roberts wants to remain in Gold Coast/Brisbane area , hard to see NRL accepting anything less than $275k for Roberts for salary calks , especially as Saints reported offering $400k.

As for releasing Grevs to Panthers , this may be a mid season happening assuming Souths see better value elsewhere for balance of 2016 and future .e.g Teo returning mid season or Panthers trading one of their players with Souths.

southsport

First Grade
I believe when asked on Facebook who he had signed with JR replied SSTID........can anyone check it out?

Galeforce

Bench
I believe when asked on Facebook who he had signed with JR replied SSTID........can anyone check it out?

Based on prior Roberts communications , before resigning with Panthers , before signing with Titans , before resigning with Titans , Roberts has a "larrikin" humour especially about Souths.
I have heard many times someone attribute a Roberts' photo , comment regarding desire to come back to Souths.

So I would not believe any hints from Roberts until an official communication is done either way.

handyman2190

Bench
Money not the object, im sorry to say whoever believes this is delushinal, its all about the money otherwise why play he was on 300 at titans not 275 he is trying to jack his price up thats all

Rhyno everyone has the right to an opinion
Your opinion is d walker is a better player then Roberts,I suggest you go to youtube and check out James Roberts 2015 highlights,you may change your mind ......

Latest posts