What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Team as yet???

junior009

Juniors
Damn 3P. They've ruined this club. Denis would never have let this happen. Mind you we're just about at the time when he said we may well be extinct so I guess that would have made the namng of a team redundant.

parra pete

Referee
Damn 3P. They've ruined this club. Denis would never have let this happen. Mind you we're just about at the time when he said we may well be extinct so I guess that would have made the namng of a team redundant.

Not out of the woods just yet matey....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
f**king hell, dont you guys have a life? seriously do you guys just sit on the Parra website...continuesly refreshing the screen or something all day? fmd, it is only a trial.

Glenn

First Grade
f**king hell, dont you guys have a life? seriously do you guys just sit on the Parra website...continuesly refreshing the screen or something all day? fmd, it is only a trial.

Me thinks the sarcasm has just flown over RJ. :lol:

parra pete

Referee
I've just come in from mowing my lawn....Gotta go back out soon to finish. Might throw a line in this arvo..Catching some good Murray Cod around the place......

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I've just come in from mowing my lawn....Gotta go back out soon to finish. Might throw a line in this arvo..Catching some good Murray Cod around the place......

not going to hang out at the Parra website Pete? we may get an announcement on popcorn prices...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
just bought some Calvin Klein underwear - 2 for $25 - f**king bargain.

Can i take some shots of them on and post them on LU? you guys can judge for yourselves if they look good on.

parrachilean31

Juniors
It will be a hard choice to go game as the Harold mathews and sg ball are playing on SAme day hm start at. 4pm and 5.30 pm for sg ball if game finishes at say 6.30 will miss NYC trial what to do any advice parra fans.

yy_cheng

Coach
just bought some Calvin Klein underwear - 2 for $25 - f**king bargain.

Can i take some shots of them on and post them on LU? you guys can judge for yourselves if they look good on.

Oh baby, you look good in those CKs. Oh baby wants to pose for his friends hey? Oh baby....

mickdo

Coach
baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Poor baabyyyy

carson

Juniors
No team this week as half our team are trialing with the bulldogs and newcastle and we can't afford to pay the other half because of the financial crisis!!

Latest posts