What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Team as yet???

parra pete

Referee
just bought some Calvin Klein underwear - 2 for $25 - f**king bargain.

Can i take some shots of them on and post them on LU? you guys can judge for yourselves if they look good on.

Mum used to tell me to wear clean unga dungas just in case I got run over and had to go to Hospital..

Reminds me.....
A very old man goes to his doctor for an annual exam. He'saccompanied by his wife. When they get there, the doctor says "I need three things from you. A urine sample, a stool sample, and a sperm sample".

The old man, being very hard of hearing, yells at his wife
"What did he say? What does he want"?

His wife yelled back "He said he needs your underwear!"

born an eel

Bench
apparently there's a whole bunch of sponsors waiting to sign up if we name the right people for the trial, the only thing stopping them is we need to sack .....(name deleted - un-named source)

yy_cheng

Coach
I thought we were waiting to see if Mortz will sign with us or not.

ATM, the team sheet is complete except

6. TBA

14. KK (possible move)

18. Mitchell (possibly 14)

The Colonel

Immortal
I think the team set up is obvious. Whoever are the first thirteen to arrive at CUA will play the first half.

Gronk

Staff member
PANTHERS (squad): Josh Bateman, Matthew Bell, Travis Burns, Lachlan Coote, Shane Elford, Michael Gordon, Wade Graham, Tim Grant, Masada Iosefa, Kevin Kingston, Sam McKendry, Joseph Paulo, Daniel Penese, Frank Puletua, Adrian Purtell, David Simmons, Nathan Smith, Aaron Sweeney, David Tangata-toa, Brad Tighe, Ryan Walker, Luke Walsh.

Jarrod Sammut must be getting counselling about his dodgy tattoo.

Latest posts