What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

pantherz9103

First Grade
Sorry, did you say something ? can't hear you over all the trophies we've won :D

Enjoy being pumped by Melbourne with whole country watching :D :D :D that's if South's don't pump you first...

Congrats on going for a club that buys premierships. It’s a wonder you haven’t won more with the Salary Sombrero.

If we do get pumped at least we would do it with a team mainly of talent that the club has developed and if we win the comp then even better, it will mean more than any comp the Roosters bought.

t-ba

Post Whore
Admittedly we don’t show the calm and grace that you display after a loss lol.

tenor.gif

Dodgy

Juniors
Sorry, did you say something ? can't hear you over all the trophies we've won :D

Enjoy being pumped by Melbourne with whole country watching :D :D :D that's if South's don't pump you first...
You are hoping this happens. But deep down you don't believe it.

Valheru

Coach
Congrats on going for a club that buys premierships. It’s a wonder you haven’t won more with the Salary Sombrero.

If we do get pumped at least we would do it with a team mainly of talent that the club has developed and if we win the comp then even better, it will mean more than any comp the Roosters bought.

Lol no it won't.

It will mean the exact same amount, 1 premiership added to your small tally.

GongPanther

Referee
The thread lived on... special mention to the Rabbitohs & the efforts of Penrith & Raiders
I tipped Easts last night, which was a huge mistake in ignoring the form of the Roosters in thinking Friend and SBW would have made such a difference.

With that side, how Easts manage psychologically next year will be interesting.

Forgot about them. Badly missed in the past month. How did you go last night at the pub?

I kinda knew we weren’t winning this year after that Saints game. Pub was good. Better beers than at the ground plus had a chat with some visiting Raiders fans. Sad to report the only dickheads I met we’re a couple of preppy-type roosters fans that didn’t take the loss very well.

GongPanther

Referee
I kinda knew we weren’t winning this year after that Saints game. Pub was good. Better beers than at the ground plus had a chat with some visiting Raiders fans. Sad to report the only dickheads I met we’re a couple of preppy-type roosters fans that didn’t take the loss very well.
Good to hear. You've had a wonderful last 2 years worth of memories. A lot more than most in here.. BTW, what is a preppy-type?