What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

horrie hastings

First Grade
I tipped Easts last night, which was a huge mistake in ignoring the form of the Roosters in thinking Friend and SBW would have made such a difference.

With that side, how Easts manage psychologically next year will be interesting.

With Radley back and staying uninjured and Keary being able to complete a season without a head knock we will be right in the mix for next year. Radley was a huge loss for us this year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Lol no it won't.

It will mean the exact same amount, 1 premiership added to your small tally.

That isn't really the point here though. It means more to a club who has a strong sense of it's own community. It also means more when you didn't just go out and buy established superstars but you make them.

Never liked 'Easts' much either pre: 1995 but to be honest I had more respect for the achievements of Eastern Suburbs than the 'Sydney' Roosters. 'Sydney City' was even worse. If we ever become the Western Sydney Panthers I'd also lose respect for us.

SBD82

Coach
Congrats on going for a club that buys premierships. It’s a wonder you haven’t won more with the Salary Sombrero.

If we do get pumped at least we would do it with a team mainly of talent that the club has developed and if we win the comp then even better, it will mean more than any comp the Roosters bought.
Penrith don’t even have to pay their players. Every one of them is just so honoured to wear a panthers jersey they’ve decided to play for free.

Valheru

Coach
That isn't really the point here though. It means more to a club who has a strong sense of it's own community. It also means more when you didn't just go out and buy established superstars but you make them.

Never liked 'Easts' much either pre: 1995 but to be honest I had more respect for the achievements of Eastern Suburbs than the 'Sydney' Roosters. 'Sydney City' was even worse. If we ever become the Western Sydney Panthers I'd also lose respect for us.

Lol you can't tell other fans what a comp means to them.

If you win this year it will mean exactly as much as any other comp.

Sorry if that offends you.

Slackboy72

Coach
Souffs reserve graders just miss out on putting Hook's dragons away for the year.
Keep this thread warm. Dragons will concede 50 soon. We are absolute shit.