What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

another blow out in front of 5k people. awesome!

Meanwhile in Melbourne...

images

images

At half-time, I thought both Broncos and Dragons might notch up 50...
What’s the record for highest score by a losing team? I remember we won a game against the Dogs many moons ago that ended 37-36, has there ever been a higher score. I reckon a game that ends about 44-40 could happen if the refs are told to remain trigger happy with the bin this season.

84 Baby

Referee
What’s the record for highest score by a losing team? I remember we won a game against the Dogs many moons ago that ended 37-36, has there ever been a higher score. I reckon a game that ends about 44-40 could happen if the refs are told to remain trigger happy with the bin this season.
Couldn’t find that game but there was that time Canberra put 32 on Newcastle and still lost by 38 points

Dragons lost an elimination final 31-30 in 2004? I think the year before we also beat Manly 36-34.

I looked it up. 2005 the Tigers beat the Dogs 37-36. 2009 the Titans beat the Knights 38-36. 36 is the highest score by a losing side. In 04 there was a draw 34-34