What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

12 years out of 23 we concede 50!

and every coach except Sheens comes in saying they are going to fix the defence
At least during the good sheens years we could win games 32-30 you could wear the shocking defence because the tactics were all out attack (with the players to execute). Sadly fixing the defence for this lot has really meant f**king the attack.

Tiger5150

Bench
Don't delude yourself.

The Wests Tigers are far and away the worst rugby league team in the world right now.

Correct
They've looked ripe for a 50 point drubbing on numerous occasions this year.
Incorrect. There have only been 4 "occassions" so far this year and on none of those occassions did they look like having 50 put on them. Our defence has actually been OK, better than last year.

We never looked like winning and I cant imagine where our next win is coming from, but lets be real, we have not looked like getting 50 put on us.

I have a feeling this post might not age well and might not even see out the day.

Fangs

Coach
Correct

Incorrect. There have only been 4 "occassions" so far this year and on none of those occassions did they look like having 50 put on them. Our defence has actually been OK, better than last year.

We never looked like winning and I cant imagine where our next win is coming from, but lets be real, we have not looked like getting 50 put on us.

I have a feeling this post might not age well and might not even see out the day.

Dogs put the cue in the rack. I also think the Storm did to an extent as well. Though credit to the Tigers who did play a better second half against the Storm which they won 6-2.

So we will take the word numerous and replace it with 'on two occasions'. Lets hope tonight isn't third time lucky.

Correct

This. Only team to even get halfway was the bulldogs who scored 2 of their 5 tries from their own 20 on the counter. Only 2 teams have cracked 20 in a half against us. Our problem has been ball in hand with have almost nothing.

mxlegend99

Referee
28 nil after 36 minutes. Wanting to prove they're worse than Raiders.

Hopefully Broncos go on with it the second half.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
50 definitely on here
About to be 40 with 26 min left

edit: looks like I cursed them with the fumbles

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
Now that was the definition of putting the cue on the rack. Broncos disappointing again.

The Tigers live to fight another day.

Bazal

Post Whore
Was this Round 5 the quickest season to knockout a team?

Well quickest since when? All time. Cos Parra beat Penrith by 60 in round one 2002 for eg and I bet there have been loads of 50 pointers in round one over the years