What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

undertaker

Coach
With Parramatta being the first team in 2013 to concede 50pts in a match, do you guys think they can defy history and go on to win the comp this year?

Grapple

Bench
How about that Ricky Stuart! And that Sandow! Now they just need someone like Corey Norman...

M2D2

Bench
hahaha-no.jpg

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
With Parramatta being the first team in 2013 to concede 50pts in a match, do you guys think they can defy history and go on to win the comp this year?
yes. totally.

i presume you're assuming the other 15 teams are disqualified by asada?

undertaker

Coach
How about that Ricky Stuart! And that Sandow! Now they just need someone like Corey Norman...

Ricky Stuart and Parramatta...a match made for each other. Going to love an increase in all those camera shots this year of him during the game yelling obscenities.:lol:

Grapple

Bench
I would like to open my arms to any Parra fans who want to come and support The Dogs. The time is now... come my brethren.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Quick facts:

Record loss by a Ricky coached team.

Record loss by the Eels to the Roosters. Previous worst was 41 points in 1973.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Um...Not even the most one-eyed Eels supporter expected us to win the Premiership this year. Most of us thought that making 8th spot would be a miracle.

With the Eels sounding out their fierce war cries as another desperate contender for the wooden spoon, just wondering how frequent it is for a club to win it back to back.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Jarryd Hayne, Chris Sandow, Fuifui and Ricky Stuart have a combined age of over 100. You can't win a premiership with those types of figures.