What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

noddy on nrl on fox

sharkmachine07

Juniors
noddy is going to be on nrl on fox tonight Kimmorley will discuss topics such as the extent on his injury, the impact it is likely to have on the Sharks teams over the coming weeks and how it may affect his chances of a State of Origin recall.

Shark

Bench
Well that sure didn't inspire me with confidence...

I enjoyed the interview with Langy more!

Bring him back!

BeenThere

Juniors
Ben Ross is not captain. Didn't mention Raper once, mention Lam a coupla times, said he had another 3 to 4 years of footy in him.

Shark

Bench
Ben Ross is the #1 Front Rower and has been our best prop;

Albert is the fastest bloke in the comp (But Noddy, he needs to touch the ball for that to matter!);

He didn't think he was gonna get picked for Origin anyway;

His hammy injury is not the reason his long kicking game is off (but he didn't tell us what IS the reason);

Big raps on Williams and Hutch;

Loves Thommo, but was 'a bit worried he'd bring some trouble with him after the Dragons stuff';

Seemed to rap Adrian Lam...This I didn't mind;

He's bought some new clubs to help him get thru the next month.

Langy, on the other hand...Was all about helping blokes reach potential, how he goes about naming a side, really down to Earth stuff.

warren

Juniors
Shark said:
His hammy injury is not the reason his long kicking game is off (but he didn't tell us what IS the reason);

I thought he said his injury was the reason why he wasnt doing much of the long kicking.

warren

Juniors
footballers never give too much information anyway
seriously what did you expect from him?

BeenThere

Juniors
oh, and noddy admitted that the use of the interchange was f*cked up more times than not. what i found interesting was the head shaking and facial expressions from basil brush head and freemoney when they asked the questions.

fizman

Bench
BeenThere said:
oh, and noddy admitted that the use of the interchange was f*cked up more times than not. what i found interesting was the head shaking and facial expressions from basil brush head and freemoney when they asked the questions.

ABSOLUTELY! Quite frankly it was a clubbing. To admit that "we are all flat at the same time" and "our interchanges have been wrong" says alot.

And I also noticed to "positive energy" that Lam has brought to the club, that didn't go unoticed.

There was alot more revealed in that interview than I thought there would be quite frankly.

I LOVED that sharks shirt they have for this year, they were very nice threads and secondly, Cleveland Gold Clubs????? You have to be kidding me!

Sharkie73

Bench
Very interesting that Raper didn't get a mention, and Lam did, and Noddy just hung some S##t on Raper and his interchange system. I'd have to say that all is not well at Shark Park.

Latest posts