What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nominate a stand out (1) player from your own club...

Jamesy

Juniors
Roosters- Fitzgibbon
Panthers- Roberts
Sharks- Sullivan
Eels- Hindmarsh
Cowboys- Bowen
Rabbits- Joe Williams (suprised noone has mentioned him)
Dragons- Head
Warriors- Paleaaesina
Raiders- McLinden
Storm- Slater
Broncos- Hunt
Bulldogs- Tonga
Sea Eagles- Stewart
Knights- Buderus
Tigers- Hodgeson

chileman

Coach
Just voting on my team....well I would have said Hicks until he was injured 2 weekends ago, so I'll go with Luke Williamson!

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
1. I've watched them, and it hasn't been pretty.
2. I'm tired of people looking for positives - at the start of the year, everyone thought they were semi-final certainties, so they have been a disaster.
3. Iafeta's statistics do not compare well with the elite props in the competition,
4. If you're going to use a word twice, and once in block capitals while having a dig at me, at least spell it correctly - it's consistEnt!

1. Matter of opinion
2. I wasnt looking for positives, thats why i said hes the ONLY consistant player
3. This isnt the elite props of the competition, its stand out player for your club ;-)
4. Meh, spelling.

Wezman's got it right 8)

Martli

Coach
I'm going with pertty much all the other warriors fans and am going to say Iafeta Paleaaesina for sure.

JJ

Immortal
Shaun said:
1. I've watched them, and it hasn't been pretty.
2. I'm tired of people looking for positives - at the start of the year, everyone thought they were semi-final certainties, so they have been a disaster.
3. Iafeta's statistics do not compare well with the elite props in the competition,
4. If you're going to use a word twice, and once in block capitals while having a dig at me, at least spell it correctly - it's consistEnt!

1. Matter of opinion
2. I wasnt looking for positives, thats why i said hes the ONLY consistant player
3. This isnt the elite props of the competition, its stand out player for your club ;-)
4. Meh, spelling.

Wezman's got it right 8)

:lol: good stuff.

for me, the most consistent player for the Warriors has been Toopi. He's been consistently awful - most of the others have had their good moments

Quigs

Immortal
Sharks = Vince Farrer

bluesmall.gif

Cheers
Quigs[/img]

nqboy

First Grade
Southern Rooster said:
Nathan Hindmarsh
Paul Rauhihi
Brett Finch
Andrew Ryan
Mark O'Meley
Craig Fitzgibbon
Amos Roberts
Matt Orford
Danny Buderus

Rookies
Karmichael Hunt
Sonny Bill Williams
Anthony Tupou

Typically considered post from SR, I'd add Price to the main list and Willie Tonga to the Rookies

Booyah

Bench
Cronulla; Mick Sullivan and Matty Hilder.

The comp; Nathan Hindmarsh, Danny Buderus and Brett Hodgson.

girvie

Staff member
Here's my list. A few unlikelys in there.
Parker, Corey
Price, Steve
Rauhihi, Paul
Cooper, Matt
Hindmarsh, Nathan
Woolnough, Adam
Waterhouse, Trent
Harrison, Ashley
Wiki, Ruben
Finch, Brett
Williamson, Luke
Gallen, Paul