What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nominate a stand out (1) player from your own club...

azza

Juniors
Bulgarelli (you didn't specify whether they were to stand out in a bad or a good way)

HRVTSKA

Juniors
Glenn Morrison....Looking at it with a different view.
He will take alot of defensive duties off hindmarsh, as many clubs target hindy in defence to bugger him out, thus has nothin in attack. With morrison there hindy will become more potent in attack (ala 2001)
This also gives parra two 80 min 2nd rowers....thus improving the use of the bench drimatically

Kris_man

Bench
ashley harrison. how he didn't get a QLD jumper i don't know. oh wait, yes i do: he didn't get picked because he plays for Souths. I wonder if now, after they've lost the series, QLD are now rooing that decision not to pick one of the form backrowers of the comp.

m0j0

Bench
Chris Walker or Anthony Minichiello. They really stood out a few months back.

Seriously though, Craig Fitzgibbon

_Johnsy

Referee
Dean Young for me, has had a great year. He will wear the sky blue in the not too distant future.

JJ

Immortal
Corbin said:
Suggest a player that has standed out to you this year then we will run a pole vote on it....
Cheers

Quite possibly the worst sentence I have ever seen in my life!!!

Nonetheless, I think I understand what you mean...

My votes:
Parra - Nathan Hindmarsh
Penrith - Martin Lang
Warriors - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Knights - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brisbane - Karmichael Hunt has made a huge difference for them
Bulldogs - can't separate Price and Ryan
Roosters - ugh - I guess Ryan Cross has been good

Langers

Juniors
Bulldogs - Price
Roosters - Fitzgibbon
Broncos - Lockyer
Panthers - Roberts
Dragons - Head
Cowboys - Rauhihi
Sharks - Sullivan
Raiders - Mogg/Schifcofske?
Knights - Buderus
Tigers - Hodgson
Sea Eagles - Hicks
Souths - Harrison
Warriors - Lauaki?
Eels - Hindmarsh
Storm - Orford

JJ

Immortal
Shaun said:
PALEAASINA FOR THE WARRIORS!!!! Dont you read :roll:

He's been good for a few weeks - not all year. nobody at at the Warriors deserves a mention

Franko

Juniors
I would have to say Ashley Harrison has deffinately been Souths most consistent all year.
Luke MacDougall was going great guns until injured and recently Joe Williams has stood out.

But Harrison for mine

Stranger

Coach
Dragons: Sims
Storm: King
Cowboys: Rauhihi
Tigers: Hodgson
Knights: Buderus
Eels: Hindmarsh

Just the real standouts for me

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
He's been good for a few weeks

You musnt be watching the warriors then. Hes the ONLY consistant player in the warriors squad. he has been CONSISTANT though.

True Iafeta has been good. Villa has been better than Lauaki as well looking back on it now.

yes, but Iafeta has been the best of the bunch ;-)

JJ

Immortal
Shaun said:
He's been good for a few weeks

You musnt be watching the warriors then. Hes the ONLY consistant player in the warriors squad. he has been CONSISTANT though.

True Iafeta has been good. Villa has been better than Lauaki as well looking back on it now.

yes, but Iafeta has been the best of the bunch ;-)

1. I've watched them, and it hasn't been pretty.
2. I'm tired of people looking for positives - at the start of the year, everyone thought they were semi-final certainties, so they have been a disaster.
3. Iafeta's statistics do not compare well with the elite props in the competition,
4. If you're going to use a word twice, and once in block capitals while having a dig at me, at least spell it correctly - it's consistEnt!

Latest posts