What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nomination for most overrated movie of all time

Engine

Juniors
Shawshank deserves all of its wraps. I only saw it a couple of months ago. I'd rate it the best movie I've seen in quite some time. My second favourie movie this year is "Never Back Down", so don't listen to me...lol.

"Titanic" is DEFINITELY up there, along with "Pretty Woman".

Engine

Juniors
In a critical sense, I guess you can call "Scarface" overrated. It does not have any deep meaning to it.

But, it is a cult classic. I enjoyed it a lot more than films that have received higher critical acclaim.

Avenger

Immortal
In a critical sense, I guess you can call "Scarface" overrated. It does not have any deep meaning to it.

But, it is a cult classic. I enjoyed it a lot more than films that have received higher critical acclaim.

Like Driving Miss Daisy.

ledzep

Bench
Not the most overrated movie of all time, but I really didn't see what all the fuss was about with No Country for Old Men

Azkatro

First Grade
Daredevil. I mean, not that anyone really rated it anyway, but compared to expectations it was a long, long fall.